Heading out into Expediting the 13th. Any advice?

Cubby

Seasoned Expediter
Col. Cubby's been keepin busy, would like some of what your'e gittin though, give me a holler if you get the chance.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
I have some good advice. Stay positive, and don't listen to all the negativity and complaining that you tend to hear out on the road. Things get hard, but if you stick through it with a good attitude and you will come out stronger.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes, anything that don't kill ya, should make you stronger. But, not to worry about me listening to the tales of woe in a TS, I don't do Truck Stops well. Heading out Tuesday again to see whats up. Maybe i'll cross paths with some of you.

Look'in for somemore of that newb juice.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
Col.what did you do ,buy a dump bucket?I just can't see why anyone other than someone doing onstruction work would need a 4 axle straight truck

I would think if a man was smart enough he might be able to figure out he could do truckload freight.
some go by weight when setting rates.once that magic number is hit its truckload freight.plus you can always deckem just a little more work not for the ones that dont like physical activity.