Greenhouse gases hit record high

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Other potent greenhouse gases such as methane also reached record highs.
Record highs compared to when? Most of these global warming nuts attribute an increase in methane gas to beef and dairy cattle. I'm sure it is just a coincidence that these very same people are vegan and/or animal rights activists. I wonder what the methane levels were in pre-1800 North America when an estimated 30 to 75 million bison roamed the prairies? How about prehistoric times when a single dinosaur fart could light up a small village for a year.

I grew up in Minneapolis during a time when people burned their trash. Everyone had a garbage can and a trash burning can in their alley. We burned just about everything that could be burned and the rest went into the garbage can to be hauled away. Grocery stores had large incinerators that burned cardboard, pallets, old produce and anything else that was combustible. Diesel trucks and buses belched thick exhaust and factories spewed black smoke.

We've come a long way in cleaning up the air, which is a good thing! But, how clean is clean? Do we really need pristine air? Has this planet ever had pristine air? Is diesel exhaust fluid really necessary? Do vegans emit more methane gas than omnivores?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speaking of records. The United States has set a "Record" for the LONGEST time frame between MAJOR hurricanes hitting the US mainland. Since hurricane strength is directly related to WARM WATER one MUST conclude that we have entered a period of GLOBAL COOLING!

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
I think that it is time to outlaw Chili and all peppers!

How come airplanes don't have catalytic converters?

I believe that our climate is cyclical now and always has been.

Scott

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Funny how Al Gore or the so called scientists that claim global warming is real refuse to have a debate with those that say there is no global warming. Oh by the way follow the money how much has Al Gore made off of global warming bs

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Most of these global warming nuts attribute an increase in methane gas to beef and dairy cattle.

cow.GIF

Monty

Expert Expediter
How come airplanes don't have catalytic converters?

Because they must have virgin exhaust systems so they can create the CHEMtrails. Just ask the folks over at InfoWars.....

It is always good not crap in ya own backyard .... so cleaning up our enviroment, and the messes we create is a good thing. Climate change vs global warming are two entirely different issues.

btw .. here in the Miami Valley of Ohio, today will be the warmest Thanksgiving in 31 years, but I'll enjoy the turkey anyway.

The expected high of 62 on Thursday will make it the warmest Thanksgiving Day since 1981 when the temperature hit 64, Storm Center 7 Chief Meteorologist Jamie Simpson said Wednesday night.

mike6784

Active Expediter
Life as we know it is a revolving door I believe . I think extinction has happened before and were just another generation of ants. Just saying.