GREAT NEWS!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My son is home from Iraq, safe and sound. My nephew will be home from there by Thanksgiving. He may be out of Iraq now but we are not sure. It will be a REAL Thanksgiving in our family this year.

Layoutshooter

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Glad to hear he is back safe and sound. Tell him THANKS for serving our country.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Joe,

That it great great news and good for your family! Enjoy the holidays.

I know the day our daughter finally left over there a weight was lifted off of our shoulders. Always in the back of your mind you worry about them being safe.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
That is a good thing, tell him thanks for me also. My number one son also is Dubai today enroute home, and, that is a good thing. Hope we decide to kick some ##### and take some names in the desert soon.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Our pastor's son recently returned from Iraq and our nephew completed 8 years of active duty service but in other countries. Not like having sons and daughters over there, but we know the relief that comes when someone close gets out. Great news you shared. Just sad that because of the war and terrorist attacks preceeding it, some parents never get to see their children alive again.

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Here's a SALUTE to the solidiers, the defenders of our country, in your family!
May God bless them both and have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Pappy :)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
When our son came back from his tours in Iraq, I also felt that weight lifted. Thank you to all our soldiers!!

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Thanks to all the warriors who do an unpopular job, but figure hey someone has to do and steps up and takes care of business. Lou Rawls!!!

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a wonderful holiday gift!! Kinda makes the small grief of daily stuff go away doesn't it?

Add me to the list of "thanks from"!

bubbles

Seasoned Expediter
hope you have a great big party planed. he deserves it. both my sons and my nephew were there at the same time. one with the 1st infantry div. the other with the 1st marine division. they both came home safe. my nephew was in the airforce and became a triple amputee there. you can google up brian kolfage and find out what a great guy he is. support the troops, OOOOORAAAAH

sanbomi1

Expert Expediter
Researching
US Army
Please give your son and nephew a great big thank you for serving our country. What a great holiday season this will be for your family. May God bless and keep safe all our men and women in uniform.

Best regards,

Mike

prescat

Expert Expediter
Congratulations Layshooter and give my warmest regards, and the respect, admiration, and gratitude of me, and the rest of my family, to your son and nephew. They are true American heros and I'm glad they made it home safely! God bless the rest of the American Troops in all the world's hotspots, and let's hope all of they all make it home safely to their families after making the world a safer place!