Goodbye "Don't ask. Don't tell."

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was just trying to back off the stupidty in here and just make some small talk about your truck etc. This is out of control and out of hand.

MrGautama

Not a Member
I was just trying to back off the stupidty in here and just make some small talk about your truck etc. This is out of control and out of hand.

I understand, but I can't risk my job by disclosing any info that may lead to my identity. To tell you the truth I'd love to participate in the "Truck Talk" or "The Garage" sections because I'm a pretty competent mechanic (no latte-sipping liberal here) but it would take just one slip to get me in trouble. You may think I'm paranoid but if you reflect in how things work you can understand that it takes just for one wrong person to connect the driver with the poster for things to turn ugly for me really fast. Of course I'm not talking about the Gestapo here but rather the possible mysterious disappearance of load offers from my carrier. Just a risk I don't want to take.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What in the world are you talking about Doug? I was not speaking to you.

I have not heard about loads disapearing because if things in here. I guess it can happen.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What in the world are you talking about Doug? I was not speaking to you.

You weren't speaking to me, either, but it is an "Open Forum", correct? Your response was uncalled for.

I have not heard about loads disapearing because if things in here. I guess it can happen.

I have heard of contacts being terminated, and O/O's being called by their carrier regarding posts here, so yeah, it could happen. :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder how many un-insured Americans chose to be? So they can go to Dennys or Cracker Barrel every Sunday morning..or go golfing instead...?

Interesting concept...doctors being in the civil service or the equivilent...their paychecks coming from the States. Isn't that what we'd be making Doctors? Maybe when they aren't busy they could issue fishing licenses or plow the highways....

The thing I have found in favour to be fair is....Americans are WAY over taxed and receive nothing in return.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cheri, I thought that those teminations were due to remarks made about carriers NOT political statements but I could be wrong.

Dreammaker

Seasoned Expediter
It is to transform the beliefs of Americans into a cultural acceptance, even a cultural embracing, of homosexuality, and to do so by using the courts to force their views onto the majority. Some of the issues include same-sex marriage, GLBT adoption, military participation, the recognition of homosexuals as an actual civil rights minority, and most importantly, the inclusion of gay themes and history being taught in public schools in order to indoctrinate young minds to accept and embrace homosexuality.

The means of attaining their goals was laid out rather nicely in two how-to books called After the Ball and The Overhauling of Straight America. The 6-point plan paid out in After the Ball is:

"Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible to promote people getting comfortable with hearing it... Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers... Give homosexual protectors a just cause... Make gays look good... Make the victimizers look bad... Get funds from corporate America."

The many goals and tactics of the gay agenda include:

Destroying Christian morals by changing the definition of marriage, even if doing so infringes on the religious rights of Christians not to recognize it. So much for the tolerance that gays preach. They also going after the Boy Scouts, since they're a Christian-based organization.

Promote science that legitimizes homosexuality, such as claims of a never-identified gay gene, and suppressing or outright denying any evidence that the "gay gene" doesn't exist.

Censoring any speech against homosexuality by branding it possible "hate-speech".

The attempt to have Bibles be rewritten to censor negative references to homosexuality, like the ones that condemn homosexuality as an abomination.

Establishing Affirmative Action legislation for homosexuals, same as it was in place for blacks.

Expand hate crimes legislation to include sexual orientation

Ending the military restrictions on homosexuality.

Promote homosexuality in schools. Like, in Massachusetts and California it starts as early as pre-school. Where 5 years olds are schooled that many boys like boys, and many girls like girls, and that's OK. The fact that these kids have no concept of sexuality or sexual orientation is irrelevant, it's all about planing seeds.

Force businesses to accommodate their lifestyle and beliefs. One online dating service was sued because they failed to provide a GLBT section.

Getting more rights in prison, like in California where gays are now allowed conjugal visits

The list goes on and on, and it's one of relentless pressure to force acceptance of not equal rights, but special rights, of laws and policies made just for gays.

I hope that answers your question. :)

Listen to This American Life volume 204 entitled 81 Words if you don't think there is a coordinated gay agenda. This American Life.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
COPDSUX asked where are EO's conservatives on the issue of DADT. Well, this thread is where we where at 18 months ago. Just as timely and relevant now as it was then.

BTW, this thread has over 5,000 views. Is that an EO record, other than the Load1 carrier specific thread? Pretty sure it's the most viewed thread ever posted in the Soapbox. Anyway, it was a lively exchange.