Going to the Expo

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
You prolly will. I wuz gonna, but got a better offer for excitement.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Jim...your nutbar Canuck here plans on it, if I am not too far away!! hehehe....Maybe I could volunteer for the dunk tank? They'd make a fortune with my popularity!!!:D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i'm coming and bringing my co driver.

got three rooms at this time but will make decision closer to the date.

look foir the couple

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Hopefully I can make it. As I had mentioned in another thread, Panther seems to send me the opposite way every year. I have my reservations made, but we'll see. Hopefully plan to make it on Saturday the 26th

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm going to try to get down on Saturday, it was a good experience last year!!

Dennis463

Seasoned Expediter
I, as a wannabe will be going, heading out Wednesday very early to enjoy the 14hr ride out. I am very excited about the driver workshops. I am planning on visiting a couple of truck dealers while I'm out there. I am hoping and planning that all will come together and I can get out there as an owner operator.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I am planning on going Saturday and will be bringing 2 of my drivers. It's our first time we've ever been to an expo so we're looking forward to it.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
So ya going or ya just interested in my costume? :confused:
x

Well.. we had been hoping to go, for a long time now, but turns out the timing is not right for us.. unfortunately :(
I just couldn't resist the dig on the green clothes, sorry :)
Take lots of pics for us tho ok??????? Even if you decide to wear your suit :)
Next year we will make sure nothing gets in the way!

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I might go, I am in the area for a couple of days. Sure would be hard to turn down a load though, as I have not worked all week.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are here waiting to see you Jim and other EO Members! We had a load take us close and we could not resist the temptation. Molly has all ready also made new friends. We will be parked near the Chainsaw Guy looks like he is going to make some pretty cool stuff!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
We are here waiting to see you Jim and other EO Members! We had a load take us close and we could not resist the temptation. Molly has all ready also made new friends. We will be parked near the Chainsaw Guy looks like he is going to make some pretty cool stuff!

So it "sounds" like you have picked a very peaceful place to park:D
Be there around noon.:)