Fort Hood Shooting

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It seems that the primary shooter was an officer and was killed.
He was a major. He has an Arabic name. Nothing said about that had any bearing on the shootings.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The primary shooter was a doctor. Many there say that it did NOT seem like the guy was nuts, that it appeared planned.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
psychiatrist at that....wonder what his religous affiliation was??? is he in heaven with 72 virgins???

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
His own parents say dude goes to the mosque everday to pray. That really doesn't help him at this point. I've been wondering how long it would take them to infiltrate our military.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
The POS is alive.

Not only alive, but alive and well. It was first thought that he to had been wounded and was in critical condition, but he was uninjured from what I heard. I'm sure most of the Soliders at the scene were unarmed. Heck this guy did have to go to Syria to train for jihad he was trained right here.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
i heard this morning that the shooter was under extra supervision, he was under investigation for rants he posted online about his feeling that the islamist had the right ti fight the us military and his felling that the us military was at fault for iraq and afgan and all militarty intervention in the middle east...

the US military also paid for him to go to school of 8 yrs to earn his 2 degrees......

and yes he is a American convert to islam....

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey SteadyEddie,
On your picture of Obama some people might think the 'bullseye' isn't in the right spot.
And 'they' infiltrated the 'free world' a very long time ago. Read the book None Dare Call It A Conspiracy.

Oh! and more important... my sincere condolences to all the families affected by this senseless act of indifference to humanity. When will we learn?

jj214

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
"Twelve soldiers were murdered in cold blood at Fort Hood. Thirty others were wounded. Our Commander in Chief calls a press conference and begins it with a long thanks to the Interior Department and Indians who just concluded a conference and then gives a good natured 'shout out' to an attendee, all with a studied nonchalance, before he even mentions the outrage on our military base."
Do you think some Obama voters are starting to have "Buyers Remorse?" - He also asked us not to jump to conclusions regarding the shooter and his Surname/Religion. Would this be similar to jumping to conclusions that a Police Sergeant had acted "Stupidly" in arresting an African American friend of the President?

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
He's of Palestian descent and his whole family are nothing but a bunch of Muslims. I heard he was a convert at first to, but he's got a brother named Mohammed living in Romalleh on the West Bank. They have a piece about it at Yahoo! .

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey SteadyEddie,
On your picture of Obama some people might think the 'bullseye' isn't in the right spot.

Here is the one he was talking about. A true shooter knows a target is red and white....not black and white....and no it's not a target.
Look into my eyes....you will beleive everything I say....look into my eyes.....

Attachments

• act3.jpg
    act3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I called my cousin who is a retired Army officer who works at Fort Hood. He told me that the base was on lock down still and they wasn't letting anyone leave the base. That was yesterday at 17:35. I called today and they didnt get the all clear until a few hours later. My heart goes out to the people that lost love ones.