For Drivers that get confused often

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is that supposed to be a Feb 12th story on American Log International, or a Feb international story about 12-foot American Logs?
Google can't find anything about a story about "American Log International" or any story at ABC News about Green Card Trucking.

I don't get confused all that often, but I am now. Thanks.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is that supposed to be a Feb 12th story on American Log International, or a Feb international story about 12-foot American Logs?
Google can't find anything about a story about "American Log International" or any story at ABC News about Green Card Trucking.

I don't get confused all that often, but I am now. Thanks.
Just prooved his point.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
12' logs!? Is that a story about Americans needing more fiber in their diets?
<Note to self> Don't do it, it would be disgusting.

desismileys_1862.gif

tknight

Veteran Expediter
how lazy can you get? i know i cant poop without the pee, thats control, peeing after the poop, pinch the loaf, haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I really hope he was reported to his company.

It's no wonder truckers have a bad reputation.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He deserved everything he earned. I kind of doubt he had many criticizing who took it as far as he did. If others did pull off a stunt like that they need to be canned to, pun intended.

guido4475

Not a Member
He deserved everything he earned. I kind of doubt he had many criticizing who took it as far as he did. If others did pull off a stunt like that they need to be canned to, pun intended.

HA! You made a funny! You're a funny kind of guy!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
how lazy can you get? i know i cant poop without the pee, thats control, peeing after the poop, pinch the loaf, haha
Exactly. Taking that dump without having to pee at the same time, that's impressive right there.

Those who want to rag on him, keep in mind that he's just following the rules: No shirt, no shoes, no service. They'd have kicked him out of the truck stop for not having a shirt on.

bolter82

Expert Expediter
I really hope he was reported to his company.

It's no wonder truckers have a bad reputation.

I've had to run into the woods a few times, but had no access to a bathroom...sometimes you just gotta go and can't hold it. I won't eat that much chicken again!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had to run into the woods a few times, but had no access to a bathroom...sometimes you just gotta go and can't hold it. I won't eat that much chicken again!

..... .....

Attachments

• 1424530962734.jpg
    1424530962734.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33