Follow Me....;) @ TJPOHIO44's World

stamp11127

Seasoned Expediter
Letzrockexpress - Oh hell yea that will get you honorary Red Neck Status!!! On top of that I'll include Alabama Redneck status for usin yur home to bag a couple. Got the heads mounted overhead do ya? Get'er Done!!!!!

Back in the late 80's I took out a Key Deer in Everglades late one night. Got out to look at it feeling real depressed that I had just taken out a "large dog". Changed my opinion once I saw the damage to the Jeep. If it wasn't dead it would have been real quick. From then on I was called the Bambi Killer at work.

Now I would bow in presence of true greatness if TJ tied the deer to the hood of his sprinter so he could have some venison while waiting on the repairs.....of course we would need a pic.

Last edited:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a Deer can do to your sprinter at 50 m.p.h.

Flickr: tjpohio777's Photostream

Crushed the radiator, all belts are shreded, power steering is out vehilce wasn't drivable...Can't wait for this to get fixed, hope to be on the road asap...Will be getting a deer guard for the sprinter asap also...:eek:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just got my insurance check for my deer hit two weeks ago. It's going to cost me 1500 out of pocket if I want to get the van restored to it's original look. I'm not quite sure it's even worth the investment at this point in time.

I am thinking about just getting the A/C condensor fixed, putting a used bumper, bumper cover, grille on and just leaving some of the under part that is smashed in and also leaving the fender with a dent in it. If not; i'll have to drive it the way it is with no AC for a few weeks and put up another 1500 to fix it or just go to work in a straight truck until the end of the year.

I'm not sure what to do at this point but the clock is ticking. Do you guys have any advice?

I wish you luck with your repairs TJP. It seems like deer hits are on the rise these days. They really need to eliminate those 1k dedutables "and stop writing up insurance estimates using after-market parts!" I hope you get your truck fixed soon TJP. It just makes me even sicker to have to see another EO member deal with such a traumatic event. I still feel bad for killing that deer even though it wrecked my front end.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok ya'll back to makin videos...Imma let ya'll come along with me to Las Vegas over my Vacation...any tips or places I should go...Lemme Know thanks...This will be my first time there ever...So It should be fun, and Ill try to share some of my experiences with ya'll...Tuesday there will be my birthday turning 25...So come-on enjoy the time by watchin my videos...;)

dotcommark

Seasoned Expediter
If you get tired of loosing or winning money on the strip you can take a day trip up to Reno. There's also one that takes you around Lake Tahoe and to an old silver mine town. Go up in the Stratosphere at night to the observation deck. The lights are amazing. Day trip to Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon too. Take the humvee or helicopter trip in the Grand Canyon. Either one you take be sure to tell the driver or pilot that they must be to scared to push it, they'll scare the $(## out of you!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have you stop by and check out the house i owned on St George Pl but my brither and i sold it 2 yrs ago so i really don't care if the people living in it are taking care of it or not anymore....:D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bout to post pics from Vegas on here...Now I'm so ready to get back on the road...Will make another video tomorrow giving updates on the van...costs...etc...Hope ya'll are safe out there!!!:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Ready?

Do you own a truck?

I would expect a truck to take a week but a sprinter, that should be in and out in two days.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm back...Just got off the phone with my main man Dan and he said that the parts are in from Germany...and that there are two guys working on the project, and that most likely the van will be back in service sometime this weekend...Express-1 your best driver is BACK....Send me every load I need to make money and I need to make money fast...I am so happy...:eek:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
New it would happen,sitting in Laredo,delivered couple days early,and low and behold,another Tri State tractor team ahead of me.
Anyone reading this in Laredo that feels sorry for me,you could buy me coffee.Maybe I'll just take a trip to boys town,my partner has never seen anything like that.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finally got my Evo 4G Android phone turned back on...Gonna start makin videos again so y'all can follow me as I tear up the roads with Load-1...This should be fun...:D