Flying J/ Pilot Fuel Rewards

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I rarely will eat a speedway roller dog with enough points you too can get a 100$ reward card good for anything anywhere not just speedway !

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roller dog, $100 gift card or condom someone forgot to remove from the slot machine, it ain't free. Well maybe the condom is, but would you use it?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
it ain't free
It's close a lot of the time, though. Often Speedway is the same or less than surrounding gas stations and when you have the 2x or 3x points on fuel, you're definitely not paying any extra to get those points.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
FYI the nice lady in CS also passed on this to me to pass along to my fellow van drivers IF you should call them and you only have 1/2 a shower credit and in need of a shower they will credit you with one as a courtesy....
Thank goodness! That half credit has always confused me. Never k ow whether I should just wash my right side and not the left, or is it the upper half and not the bottom

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: brokcanadian

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI the nice lady in CS also passed on this to me to pass along to my fellow van drivers IF you should call them and you only have 1/2 a shower credit and in need of a shower they will credit you with one as a courtesy....
Thank goodness! That half credit has always confused me. Never k ow whether I should just wash my right side and not the left, or is it the upper half and not the bottom

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Right or left is up to you, but speaking for those who might be around you, when choosing top or bottom, always choose bottom.:)