February locations

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Hey GA Chris, you wouldn't happen to be the Bolt van sitting at the Petro on I57 at exit 335 would ya?

No. Im off the O'hare Oasis on I294 and I drive for Panther.

Layout I to have always had good luck in Gary I rarely sit over 24 hours unless it is a weekend. And im with you im gonna catch a few hour nap till I have to get up for a delivery 9 miles away.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Layout, Back in my Law Enforcement days, I used to live in Norcross, GA in some apartment complex along I-85 off Indian Trail Rd.

I don't know the area all that well. All I know is that this motel is in Norcross. I live near Monroe, MI.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
In Montreal, QC after delivering a load on Sunday from Rockford, IL ....

Managed to eek out around 1600 loaded by Sunday, despite being out of service all of last week until Thursday afternoon.

January was decent ..... 5767 loaded in 17 days .... pay wasn't bad either ... :D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Cleveland, oh to Holly, MI DH up to Oscoda, MI delivering to Lordstown, Oh. Looks like I'll be DHing the 20 miles back home. 604 loaded miles this week so far...lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Monroe Michigan empty and hope I stay that way till tomorrow noon. I need a good long nights sleep. Havent slept worth a crap sense Friday night. So far a little over 1000 loaded miles for the past 7 days. Looking to hopefully get home sometime this week....its been almost 3 weeks.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Load 1 world wide Head quarters Taylor,MI..Need to get the QC repaired in the morning.
Just finished a nice shower in the new remodeled shower that John E put in.It is 1st class. no need to change the shower head here...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service in Saginaw, Mi. Sure would like to go some place warm, but it looks like there aren't very many warm places right now.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Unloaded at the Lordstown, OH GM plant...and yes....Deadheaded the whole entire 20 miles home. Lol now Im tired since its awfuly hard to sleep when it's 5F and the wind is howling. I'm sure Oscada MI would be a nice place to visit in the summertime!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App