February locations

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty move from Post Falls ID to Sioux Falls SD. Yes paid if your wondering.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Congratulations Chef on getting out of Laredo, I was beginning to think you might be there permanently...lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea i was there longer then I would have normally stayed because of the ice all over Texas and also that "local" held the 1st of the stay to just 2 days, and it paid real good so staying a waiting was ok and iit turned into a real good thing....:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Im still in Fla,,but I moved to one of my special spots,,70degrees,,,Im parked under moss laden-ed, live oaks,rain drops falling on the roof of the cv. I m really roughing it,,I will let u all move the freight today,,,life is short,,play more and stop being in a big hurry,,amen.....................:D
Yeah Floral City where I used to live is like that with the moss...Then moved to Inverness but now back in Ohio. I may be running down there in the car in a couple of weeks to take a fender for a 1990 buick reaulta for family member. Hope it stays warm...Last time I was down there the Jacksonville Jaguars hosted the coldest game in their history and Miami didn't get out of the 50's.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Ran a total of 1,196 miles this week and was wanting to run more miles, but yesterday morning after making my delivery to Chrysler Mack plant in Detroit I had apparently bought some watered down gas which in turn screwed up cylinder #3 plug in my van that I now have to get fixed. So I am sitting at the house out of service for maintenance til Monday when I can have the mechanic replace the boot and coil on Cyl #3...hopefully I can still salvage next week.:rolleyes: This sucks!

could just be time to replace the coil packs shawn. they go bad with no warning. my first one just exited the hole one morning. instant 7 cylinder engine. do all of them. its easier at once than several inconvient outages..

how many miles on the engine?
Yeah....that's my decision also....just that time. Prob bout around 400$ just for the parts. LOL

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Still in Fla, watching the Manatee swim, walking in the state parks,,chilling,,in nice weather,,,taking a break,,:D Monday I might go back to work , I dont know yet.:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are doing a 34 hour reset in Atlanta. FOOTBALL this evening. Then a load tomorrow headed to TN.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah Floral City where I used to live is like that with the moss...Then moved to Inverness but now back in Ohio. I may be running down there in the car in a couple of weeks to take a fender for a 1990 buick reaulta for family member. Hope it stays warm...Last time I was down there the Jacksonville Jaguars hosted the coldest game in their history and Miami didn't get out of the 50's.

Small world. We used to have a winter place in Inverness.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Can't really believe the Cons. was open during the game...
but finely back in the yard in Ontario Cal.
can some one please explain to me why i had to carry a truckload of W.A fotatochips from I.L to fritoLay in Cal. ???

Lots of Expediters in the TA's ,anyone i know ?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can't really believe the Cons. was open during the game...
but finely back in the yard in Ontario Cal.
can some one please explain to me why i had to carry a truckload of W.A fotatochips from I.L to fritoLay in Cal. ???

Lots of Expediters in the TA's ,anyone i know ?

Sorry Moose, not this time. I met you once there but I am in Norcross, GA this time. Just chillin, eatin wings, chips and cheetos and watchin football.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Taylor Mich...4 hrs early....now OOS...headin home..the wife called and there is water running down a outside wall in the basement from under the kitchen sink.....:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Empty in Taylor Mich...4 hrs early....now OOS...headin home..the wife called and there is water running down a outside wall in the basement from under the kitchen sink.....:rolleyes:

I "FEEL" for you Chef!! I have had far to many of those calls lately.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Still in Baytown Tx, got a hotel room so we could watch the game in a relaxed atmosphere. Hoping for a load tomorrow now that Texas is drivable again.
Enjoyed the game Tracy is a long time Packer fan, I just recently, in the past 5 years, have gotten interested in football and am a fan of the Steelers. So we had a good time, wish we didn't have the turn overs, but congrats to Greenbay Packers.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well sitting at home. Van was taken to the shop today and hopefully he fixes it tomorrow....getting cabin fever sitting here mom's cats are in the laundry room meowing and driving me nuts. I need to figure out what to do tomorrow to keep myself busy...just happy that the Pittsbugers lost. Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Chicago...have to deliver at 0700 in the morning then will probably head over to Gary IN and wait on my next load

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chicago...have to deliver at 0700 in the morning then will probably head over to Gary IN and wait on my next load

Gary, IN, has been good to us. The entire Chicago area has been. We are in GA right now, I am off to "Z" land now. Tired and sleepy. SO glad that I do not have to drive right now. I would have to shut down if I was this sleepy and under load. Nightie night!! "YAWN" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Gary, IN, has been good to us. The entire Chicago area has been.

I hope this is true for us as well. We were in the Chicago area for an hour this evening before a good paying 1500 miler was offered, unfortunately it never materialised so here we sit and try again in the morning.

Hey GA Chris, you wouldn't happen to be the Bolt van sitting at the Petro on I57 at exit 335 would ya?

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I remember one Super Bowl Sunday, when Bears were playing Indy. I had to run 1000lbs of pizza dough for Domino's from their DC in Bolingbrook, IL to their DC in St. Peters, MO paid real good too! $2.00 @ mile! for a c/v run.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hey Layout, Back in my Law Enforcement days, I used to live in Norcross, GA in some apartment complex along I-85 off Indian Trail Rd.