February Locations and Banter

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update...I am full. Lunch at Famous Daves. My mouth thanks me, my waistline hates me.

Using that myfitnesspal app. OMG the Cajun chicken sandwich was 1270 calories????

Don't worry about it, from the looks of the weather forecast, you can work it off while your running the plow this weekend

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
No one is forcing you to use it, either. There is one carrier that I know out there who actually charges their owner-operators $3.50 every time they swipe that card? Regardless if they pump or not? And Load One charges how much? ...just sayin....

However, I do agree with you, the Flying Pilot has got to be the worst, scummiest out there. They wouldn't know clean if if crawled up their butt. The towels reek of ****. The showers and bathrooms are breeding grounds for every germ imaginable. If I need to pay fora shower,the T/a and Petro get my money.

But until than, if I choose to use the current program offered by Load One, and their fuel vendor, I just accept the current conditions. And use plenty of Lysol and towels.

I wasn't saying anything bad about load one. I was saying TA sucks for not offering Load 1 the same big discount as other carriers.

Yes we could use T A any way but with no discount why?

And never heard of a carrier charging for using the company card. That would suck.

guido4475

Not a Member
I have one shower credit left...

If you need a few shower credits, call me. I have plenty. I'll give you my card #.440-725-5951.

I'll even send you a bathroom selfie while in speedo's from time to time, in the wee hours of the morning. Ziggi and Windsor like them...lol..

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If you need a few shower credits, call me. I have plenty. I'll give you my card #.440-725-5951.

I'll even send you a bathroom selfie while in speedo's from time to time, in the wee hours of the morning. Ziggi and Windsor like them...lol..

Why do we not have an unlike button????? LOL

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At a Walmart near Indy. The wind is ripping across I 65. Heading back to the J in Whitesville and hunker down until I get a load.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got hot pretty hard and quick here in Detroit. Couple inches and windy as heck. Temp is dropping quick. Windchill negative 20 tonight. Uggggh

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Got hot pretty hard and quick here in Detroit. Couple inches and windy as heck. Temp is dropping quick. Windchill negative 20 tonight. Uggggh
White out conditions down here. Couldn't even see the back yard. News says lots of accidents on the roads.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I thought you stopped drinking.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Be careful out there. Some windy blowing conditions across a good portion of the midwest and NE today and tomorrow. Already had one accident when another vehicle lost control, luckily no one was hurt. Stay aware and make smart choices and stay safe!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We had a heck of a time coming across from NY last night and IN & OH toll roads were terrible this morning. White outs and big wind !!!! Home now safe and sound for the weekend. Gonna ride the cold out here.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
West bound I-80 in pa was a pain in the you know what today with a few bad whiteouts and stupid truckers that don't know what 45 mpg means. I helped one person get their jeep out of a ditch then called it a day.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Winter is like Justin Bieber - it's cute and exciting at first, but now it's just obnoxious and annoying and it should probably stay in Canada.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I didn't get to hunker long. Now in Oak Grove, KY. A little nicer here than Indy.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Winter is like Justin Bieber - it's cute and exciting at first, but now it's just obnoxious and annoying and it should probably stay in Canada.

If you seriously think either winter or Justin Bieber were ever cute [gag me!] or exciting [puhleeze!], then you need to stop drinking. Or start. ;)