February Location and Banter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had shower...also had to call John and get the lowdown on the washing machine....dang near have to be an engineer to figure out the programming....Can't wait to use the dryer....*LOL*

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I can't wait for that phone call. That will be 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Charlotte NC and I MAY have a "turn around" on this load...After i dropped this morning , the contact person asked if I would be available monday moring to take it back to ford in Dearborn!!! I told him it certainly could be worked out...Jermey has all the contact info and is working it out...if the piece is done, i am on it at the customers request!! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Charlotte NC and I MAY have a "turn around" on this load...After i dropped this morning , the contact person asked if I would be available monday moring to take it back to ford in Dearborn!!! I told him it certainly could be worked out...Jermey has all the contact info and is working it out...if the piece is done, i am on it at the customers request!! :)

Did ya get the load?

Am here at the "Yard"...showered, laundry done...rained off and on here yesterday and into this morning and snow is melting.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Won't know it the piece is fixed until about 10 am...but My thought is i'll stick here until it is done sometime today as long as I know i will get the load ...waitin for Caren to call me back right now...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Won't know it the piece is fixed until about 10 am...but My thought is i'll stick here until it is done sometime today as long as I know i will get the load ...waitin for Caren to call me back right now...

I am #2 now...anyone want odds on Alabama again..??*L*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Nope I didn't get the backhaul...they are not sending back until ford comes down here for some reason...so i am here in charlotte waiting to get a load out...

guido4475

Not a Member
Waiting for a load to start off the week....Had to endure some bad weather Monday morning in Louisville,only to find out there were tornadoes not too far from me.I fell asleep with the drivers window open about 3",the opposite side the rain was hitting.Ironically, it changed directions, and the rain and wind was entering into the drivers side, drencing everything on the dash, icluding my GPS...needless to say, I am without a GPS right now...It comes on, but that's it...Have to get another one on Friday, I guess...I heard Ziggy and Steady Eddie were in Louisville also.I headed to the Pilot to get fuel and a shower.I would of loved to meet them both once again.Maybe next time...I really need this to be a good week..actually, the next 3 weeks need to be good...too much needs to be done...Oh yea..there is a laundromat right there,If you come out of Wal-Mart and make a left at the light, it is right there on the left side, next to the gas station.Self-service carwash is the opposite way,about a mile up on the left side.Oil change place on the corner opposite of Wal-Mart (Ken Lowreys auto service center) will change youre oil for $15.00, you provide the oil and filter..Real nice people..Alot can be accomplished there while waiting for a load..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
now in Macomb Mi...only darn business on the street with a locked gate across the entrance and exit...gee whiz...

Now at the "Yard"...

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Well imagine that..He gets a El Paso..(OVM)Lucky dog..Now,maybe freight will break loose! LOL...Gotta have a sense of humor in this while waiting..for a load....