February 2016 locations

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Did a Fairfield, OH to Brewton, AL for yesterday morning, then got a run from Roberstdale, AL delivered this morning in Chattanooga...currently outside Knoxville in line to get truck washed.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from St. George, SC. Sunny and 53* here. Left Daytona last evening and tried to get for the night but couldn't do it. Had to stop in Richmond Hill, GA and call it a day. Left there this morning and on the way had one on the line from Waycross ga to Knoxville tn but couldn't keep it on the line. Now at the J waiting on the next call.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Debating if I really want to crawl under my house to check out the heat duct work connections. Last year when I somehow got myself through the ever shrinking access entry, I gave up. After pulling every muscle, and having to drag my body inch by inch on the ground, I said screw it, it's good enough lol.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Debating if I really want to crawl under my house to check out the heat duct work connections. Last year when I somehow got myself through the ever shrinking access entry, I gave up. After pulling every muscle, and having to drag my body inch by inch on the ground, I said screw it, it's good enough lol.
They have professional HVAC small people you can pay to do that for you.