February 2016 locations

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Now that January is over, I can say that it has been the best month of 2016. Will February be better?

Somewhere in central Ohio waiting for a 6 am delivery.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Douglasville, Georgia hoping for a Great February and a Great Week!!! Y'all be sure to watch my videos as I post them on here and YouTube follow me at ExpediterGuy on both platforms!!! Stay safe out there!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Can February March?
No, but April May.

"There is no way that this winter is *ever* going to end as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's got to be stopped. And I have to stop him." - Phil Connors, Weatherman

Reactions: RoadTime

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Parsippany nj say no more at least this area is good for freight but has a ton of ankle biters

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In service and ready to get the week started. Will be looking to get to FL by Thurs/Fri of this week. Can't miss the Super Bowl.

Reactions: ntimevan

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered yesterday morning at Dulles Airport...
Gotta love no BOL and only info for delivery was Company Name and Dulles Airport....
Thank Goodness for the Better-Half/Co-Driver and CRE working the phones to get us to where we needed to be...
Forgot to mention this load out of Florida came in on a Saturday Nite at 8:30pm EST and weighed a whopping 90 lbs.

Way To Go Team CRE!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered yesterday morning at Dulles Airport...
Gotta love no BOL and only info for delivery was Company Name and Dulles Airport....
Thank Goodness for the Better-Half/Co-Driver and CRE working the phones to get us to where we needed to be...
Forgot to mention this load out of Florida came in on a Saturday Nite at 8:30pm EST and weighed a whopping 90 lbs.

Way To Go Team CRE!!!!
Team work all around.....the Right way is the Crossroads way...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty house in Bison...
Empty van in Watertown SD....and frosty fog out there!

1935871_589721584515527_1316898081114542409_n.jpg

Immigration policy change proposal by the Loonie Party of Canada:
Everyone wanting to come and live in Canada will be made welcome, so long as they are over the age of 85 and accompanied by both parents.
12376596_593768990777453_8794353711215681286_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my letter to the Donald I proposed this:

Ban all forms of Greyhound racing. This will help stop the country going to the dogs.

Rich people should be taxed to pay for the printing of money, as they use most of it. :)