February 2016 locations

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't like crawling under the house because there are some very territorial creatures down there who aren't used to having people on their turf.

Reactions: Treadmill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a wasted effort going under the house. Apparently, I forgot that unless your the size of a small 10 year old, your not going to get very far

All I saw was a thriving spider population, and dollar signs of what it's going to cost me. Once again, said screw it. There will not be a 3rd attempt by me.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
there was a flurry of bid activity after I unloaded but the pirana won out and still here in Gr Rapids for the night it appears...

tknight

Veteran Expediter
They have professional HVAC small people you can pay to do that for you.
Years ago I was doing a sound system install and no one on my crew would fit into a ceiling to pull wire so I hired a team of dwarfs to do it . Best 100 I ever spent!

Reactions: RoadTime

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
So are hobbits exempt from the federal minimum wage? I'd like to hire some but I wouldn't want to short them.
There's no Hobbits in the country because Trump put up a wall between here and middle earth. I wish they were hear though, I got stuff around the house needs tendin to.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday we left El Paso for Kansas City, dropped Tues Morning, got chip in windshield repaired, loaded for Dyersburg, TN. Then just as we were getting in the grove, nothing. At least the weather is nice!

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Most of you like Rockauto.com for parts or was there a similar site? Need replace driver front wheel bearing hub assembly. Mopar sells it in 3 pieces then needs be pressed in. After market is 1 piece for all. Drop tire, caliper, rotor, the big axle nut then 4 bolts for hub and it's off. Cannot locate the axle nut size. Daley has no clue. Guess it's a40mm? Google no help. 2014 promaster 2500

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know better..I ran a load last night that rates right up there with you. All in load came in @ .91cent. Using my miles and I shaved 9 or 10 off the loaded miles. Only off route miles where 4 miles to safe haven after the drop.
Geez I feel better about my .86 all in!

Reactions: Slo-Ride