February 2016 locations

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But because the car crumples in predetermined ways it saves the life of the occupants. Look up the video on YouTube of a newer Chevy Malibu versus a I think a 59 Chevy biscane. The Malibu put the steering wheel in the back seat of the biscane.
On your profile it says student driver. Are you still considered a student driver or have you moved up to the next step? Are you going to be back on the road tomorrow?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
On your profile it says student driver. Are you still considered a student driver or have you moved up to the next step? Are you going to be back on the road tomorrow?
Actually I got switch to an actual fleet manager Monday, I'm no longer with the student driver manager. So I guess that means I a "real" driver now lol. But I've been waiting on my glasses to come in so no driving thus far this week

boonsdad

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Actually I got switch to an actual fleet manager Monday, I'm no longer with the student driver manager. So I guess that means I a "real" driver now lol. But I've been waiting on my glasses to come in so no driving thus far this week
A few more weeks solo and they will ask you to be a trainer.