February 2016 locations

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But because the car crumples in predetermined ways it saves the life of the occupants. Look up the video on YouTube of a newer Chevy Malibu versus a I think a 59 Chevy biscane. The Malibu put the steering wheel in the back seat of the biscane.
On your profile it says student driver. Are you still considered a student driver or have you moved up to the next step? Are you going to be back on the road tomorrow?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning gang....new day, new Walmart/Lowes combo....only moved 15 miles to Kirkwood burb of St Lewey

12688090_1029911687047319_6337120178694305703_n.jpg

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
On your profile it says student driver. Are you still considered a student driver or have you moved up to the next step? Are you going to be back on the road tomorrow?
Actually I got switch to an actual fleet manager Monday, I'm no longer with the student driver manager. So I guess that means I a "real" driver now lol. But I've been waiting on my glasses to come in so no driving thus far this week

boonsdad

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Actually I got switch to an actual fleet manager Monday, I'm no longer with the student driver manager. So I guess that means I a "real" driver now lol. But I've been waiting on my glasses to come in so no driving thus far this week
A few more weeks solo and they will ask you to be a trainer.