Extra Money, on the side

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My mistake! I took that photo several weeks ago. It is actually Lenny and Georgette. And they ain't playing leap frog. They're doing the procreation polka. This morning I awoke to six new little chinchillas, bringing the grand total to 23.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
WOW!! Six more in a coupla weeks....KeerrChingggg!!! Is that like watching your Money grow right before your eyes or what!!!
Keep feeding Lenny that Rabbit food and explain to him about Barefoot and pregnant!! Guess Moot will be retiring before long.
Well at least we can all say we knew him before he was a wealthy Furrier. Yep I can see the sign now....Welcome to TRADER MOOT'S FINE FURS.

Danny

Quick Lenny, go to work, just got another big order!!!

Right Boss, (He's killin' me) wake up girls!!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
> Wow - 23 already! Just 843,610 to go, for that fur coat!:p

Yes and even less for our Arctic Nights lingerie. I have come to realize I can't kill these cute little critters for their fur. So I have decided to get out of the chinchilla raising business. I will be devoting all of my time to expediting and the sale of Grit newspapers.

A van does not make a good home for 23 chinchillas. I will be giving away all of them. If you receive a Christmas gift from me, please do not shake it or put it in the microwave.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Not to change the Moot subject but I was listening to some off the wall NPR interview about truckers. In the 7 minute report, the reporter talked about one trucker who has a complete sign business in his truck. This guy hauls for one of the moving companies with what the reporter describe as an apartment on wheels (I wonder where I heard that before) and half of the sleeper is setup with the full size vinyl printer and cutter. The guy mentioned that it is so hard out there he has to 'supplement' his income. The reporter also mentioned that there are people who are doing the tee shirt and embroidering while on the road.

Anyone make signs out there in EO land?