Express 1

harleynana9302

Seasoned Expediter
YES......Express-1 is still here......Brad Jacobs did an investment into the company and we are still Express-1....he did the investment last summer

MCGohio1985

Active Expediter
I hard thay are trying to go the way of landstar but that's truckstop parking lot talk I called them about a 6 weeks ago and got the run around I was going to put Two trucks on so who knows

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Tomcat14

Active Expediter
YES......Express-1 is still here......Brad Jacobs did an investment into the company and we are still Express-1....he did the investment last summer

harleynana...have you seen things change much since Brad Jacobs took over. have you been busier, seen promising change or a brighter future with them? I hear a lot of big talk from his takeover but don't seem to hear of any progress?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Info I know from contacts that contract there....

Head Recruiter Dwayne R has left...
so far last month....3 yes 3 long time dispatchers have left....
My friends cargo van rate has been stuck at .70 plus .17 FSC.....BUT
they have lots of miles for you to run..:rolleyes:...or so they say...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap. Jacobs said they have "MILES"..but from talking to a few i know there in vans/sprinters, all are cheap....yeap, run those miles and run your equipment in the ground for...cheap....:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now now Chef....lets be fair.....IF ya have a sprinter type van....and you are lucky enough to get enough sprinter type loads...@$1.00 plus the FSC....it will keep you just teetering...enough to tease ya to "hang in there"....LOL

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'm just glad they didn't buy Panther. Could have been scary with all them "miles".;)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll go with..."Dash for the Cash"..as opposed to "Miles for Smiles"...LOL

Don't sign on!!!! No one!!! No dash'in for cash'in here.

Wait....Just got off a run that paid 2.01 all miles, good miles too. 70 pounds. So, no one sign on....... No money to be made, stay away. :cool:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
That's a lot of mikes falligator! No Ike's?

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk