Expo and bbq huge success!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM you did a fine job as a greeter.... and your help organizing the BBQ was much appreciated cannot wait for next year.

It was a Team effort every step of the way....

Just a word tho....the BBQ is not a carrier sponsored event in any way......It is 100% driver driven.....drivers doing for drivers....regardless of carrier choice we are all in this whacky profession together doing the same job, all day, every day..with all the daily trials and tribulations...not one better then the next....I know the committee thanks ya ALL for just attending and supporting our mission....to bring us all a little bit closer....for a day of fun in the sun....till next year...

THANKS TO EVERYONE!! :)

moose

Veteran Expediter
I have to admit that this is not an area i am good at.
if needs to choose between the tent and the cabin, i always choose the cabin. if i need to choose between the camping or the motel, i always vote for the comfy room. if i need to choose between a back door grill or a stake house i will always go for the fully dressed kitchen. it was very refreshing to see so many enjoy setting up and cooking. i had the chance of sitting down with Jerry and talk about cooking, and Oh boy, talk about enthusiasm ! they truly enjoy doing this. that's great !

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I must say..I had an interesting position this year...seated at the beginning of the line for food.(crowd control) LOL...everyone had to pass by me.....met a lot of people...:) I felt like a greeter at Walmart....:D

Looking at a career change Ken?:rolleyes::D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Without Lawrence and Debbie the BBQ would not be on the Grand Scale it has been in the past few years. Thank you for all that you guys do for us.

Attachments

• DSC01924.jpg
    DSC01924.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 19

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Without Lawrence and Debbie the BBQ would not be on the Grand Scale it has been in the past few years. Thank you for all that you guys do for us.

Did you notice if anyone put mustard on their BBQ sausage? Your answer help me decide on next years plans. TIA :waves:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The only Mustard based BBQ sauce was at Max & Ermas on their Pulled Pork Sliders with their Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce...:D

Pirate2X

Active Expediter
I must say..I had an interesting position this year...seated at the beginning of the line for food.(crowd control) LOL...everyone had to pass by me.....met a lot of people...:) I felt like a greeter at Walmart....:D

All you need is the blue vest! :D:D
Had fun BS-ing with ya!

susie q 52

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Lawerence and Debbie for all you provided, the bigger tent, table and chairs and all the meat and such. Thanks to the cooks, BIG thanks to Jerry and David what you two did was beyond belief all I can say is WOW thank you so much!!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What Susie said. :D
I thanked the guys personally, but I'm thinking if they didn't get a little something 'extra' for their Herculean efforts, they should. Something to consider for next year....