Expediter Services

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
If you call or e-mail they will answer.
Jeff Tacker at 662-349-9300 or [email protected], or for any general information Todd Ferguson, FedEX Custom Critical at 888-234-3790, e-mail [email protected]

I talked to Jeff at ES today and got to ask all my questions. WOW is all I can say, they truely have a unique program and some of the assistance they offer is quite good. I look forward to speaking with Jeff in the future as I am sure I will have a few more questions the farther into this I get.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Just wondering what you were confused about. All I can do is offer contact information for ES. If you are not interested, move on.

Any questions about the program can be answered by Jeff Tacker at 662-349-9300 or [email protected], or for any general information Todd Ferguson, FedEX Custom Critical at 888-234-3790, e-mail [email protected]

Before you bite off more than you can chew I would watch how you talk to members of this forum. It's in your best interest to be friend people here because there is a lot more good information here than the services can ever provide.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think from what has been posted, I'll go with the results Linder and Bob provided with the exception of waiting on repairs.
Buy a KW or Pete and you should never have to wait:D
Couldn't resist.
Unless you got a 1000 plus truck fleet, it isn't likely you would get anything done any faster unless by chance you break down at the location that they would purchase trucks from.
For that service you can pay a incident fee at a couple of networks and they are 35 to 50 bucks when you need them.
The rest of the items are already available and provided via the carrier.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
why would you want to lease a truck to someone that inturn is leasing from another company.With Panther,they are getting a higher rate for volume,but not at FEd Ex.AS far as discounts,we all get fuel discounts from use are com data or other fuel cards.and all the companies are getting tire discounts.I just can't see how your going to make more by paying 186 a month to ES

coppertone

Active Expediter
Anyone looking to run for an excellent O/O representative company with great support for FedEx Custom Critical or Panther? Excellent fuel discounts and Insurance. Know where the loads are with up to date information on express centers and load boards. Get 80% of load revenue upon completion of load, and the remainder after insurance and deductions on a weekly basis.

Do they also work with Express-1? Any info. would be appreciated.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I looked into this a few months ago and got the general idea that the the cost savings would outweigh the costs. Primarily associated with the cost of occ/health insurance. It was a flat rate. I assumed thier profits came from getting money quickly from the carrier and holding the 20% 2 weeks or maybe a larger FSC than the single O/O was getting. (I think you lease your trk to ES,and they work you w/Fedex)I was looking at LEA at the time and the program is only with ES's partnered carriers. Two more thoughts....Don't know Dave,but reading his posts,and comments about his business, he seems pretty sharp. If I could have dinner with him,I'd shut-up and listen. Also,what's the future for ES ? Will they get there own authority and join the BIG 4 ? Just curious.

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Another thought; Just because the insurance was cheaper doesn't mean it was a bargin. I didn't get enough info to compare plans. It could be that thier plan is cheaper because it's priced at what it's worth.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
From what I understand the insurance is cheaper as ES have had no major accidents. Their insurance prices will stay good until there is a catastrophe within the fleet.

FedEx Custom Critical insurance is high due to their long history with some major accidents. Those with no accidents and a good credit score do well to look at CSI. Expedite Services last I checked have a great insurance rate and O/O with a mediocre credit score can get the same rate a O/O can with a good credit rating with CIS.