EO logo

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone ever considered possibly putting small EO letters on the lower drivers side windshield so others would know when we are sitting with other members? Something simple like little 1" tall EO letter stickers. Any ideas?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lawrence has sent out free eo bumper stickers before.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

TruckingSurv

Seasoned Expediter
I am a long time member of the TDR and we have both stickers and nice grill emblems available to identify as a member, I think EO doing that would be a cool thing.

TS

Monty

Expert Expediter
I had a bumper sticker also ...... but would prefer window clings ..... hard to see bumper stickers if on the back of the unit.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Bumper stickers don't have to go on the bumper ya know mine is on the side of my sleeper,adds a little color to it!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If any load1 driver wants one just see Brian they are on his desk.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
****. I was just at Load-1 a few days ago. I bet he might have shared one with me. :(

How can you share a bumper sticker? Even better, how can you share a bumper sticker that is stuck to a desk? Why would want to share a bumper sticker, stuck to a desk or not? Would not be more fun to have your own? Can you tell by this post just how BORED I really am?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
EO window covers would be cool. Lawrence could put the website on them to get more people to login to EO.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, Col. Flag this week.
More like Col Kurtz lately.:p

NVE00015.jpg