EO logo

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nope, it's "Flag" my FAVORITE TV spy! What a HOOT those episodes were! I have NO idea who that other dude is, never seen nor heard of him. Looks stupid. Must be an Obama Bum.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank you, but I am already someone else. I just don't know who. I don't have the clearance to know.

colflagg.png

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just fly it while parked so other E.O, members can find you.

Speaking that, Assjsl noticed on the Aug location thread that I was parked near where he was. So he drove around the lot and found me, just to say HI for a second. It was great to meet him and it is always good to be able to put faces to names. Too bad it was such a short visit.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Has anyone ever considered possibly putting small EO letters on the lower drivers side windshield so others would know when we are sitting with other members? Something simple like little 1" tall EO letter stickers. Any ideas?
How about a Lapel Pin? Maybe a secret handshake!

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pictured below is the left rear door of my van. The E.O. sticker is from Lawrence and is strategically placed so that when TeamCaffee blows by in the left lane, they will notice it and honk.

The blue and black decal is courtesy of AMonger. He gave it to me along with a rainbow decal, which is displayed on the other door.

The cat is from Panther.

Attachments

• E.O..JPG
    E.O..JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 60

paullud

Veteran Expediter
No Lawrence autograph on the EO bumper sticker? :confused:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Mine. The reason I'd like window clings is portability - lost a few favorite bumperstickers when switching trucks. :(

Attachments

• back door bumper stickers 001.jpg
    back door bumper stickers 001.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 52

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just fly it while parked so other E.O, members can find you.

Speaking that, Assjsl noticed on the Aug location thread that I was parked near where he was. So he drove around the lot and found me, just to say HI for a second. It was great to meet him and it is always good to be able to put faces to names. Too bad it was such a short visit.

He may want to do it again when he can't stay so long.:p

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
when eo started up i had the first bumper sticker on my c unit when it was roberts express
3ft bumper sticker