enough of the bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Vango

Seasoned Expediter
What threat MR. Turtle..?
About sitting down and having a nice long talk with you and giving you a kiss? Are you that afraid of sitting down for coffee and getting a kiss? Sounds a bit paronoid.
You think you can do what ever to whom ever you want like nothing happens. Id like to talk to you about why you do this to me and countless others.
I think Amherst and the state of Ohio have more important things then you to worry about.
Funny you care so much to post my picture. And supposedly know everything about me. Thank you so much for thinking about me. Any of my private information posted will considered /harrasment/threating slanderous/ breach of privacy/behavior towards me.You know that, I know that.I think that will get you in more trouble then me wanting to kiss you.
As a matter fact you posting my picture without my authorization is a big no no..What were you thinking?
You should take that down soon.
Should I call a lawyer on this?
Your so quick to post mine why don't you post yours?

And your friend that gave you access to my old profile is just as guilty. And no I don't work for the same company anymore.

I have it all saved to. You even think about posting my personal info I won't think twice about sueing you, this website, and every thing else we can find. And when it all gets shut down YOU and only YOU are to blame.

I saved the insults too,that you made toward me and then have your buddy ban me before I could even say anything.

I said my peace, I exposed you for who and what you are. I am willing to drop it. Hey you know so much about me why don't you give me a call? As a matter of fact I will send you my number and you can fair enough?
Kisses hugs and warm fuzzies for you

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
MentalGiant was wrong layout.. we HAVE to be home no later than the 31st ourselves. Our tags expire on that day too and our owner has the new tags in Michigan. Good thing I remembered! Maybe us and you and Mrs layout can meet up sometime while we're all home and share some coffee and some of that "bull" you are always bragging about. ;)

I'm sorry Doug.. I hijacked it again. :p

greg334

Veteran Expediter
maybe it is the solvents in the ties that allow them to grow so well.....

Mr. Vango guy. Just an FYI, if you are thinking of suing, be warned that there really is no laws saying one can not post a picture on the internet of you. AND unless you can prove damages by the site administrator, the site is not obligated to do a thing.

Suing seems to be a common theme in some places on the internet, but again some don't get the cost involved or the damage that they can do to themselves by pursuing it. If Turtle did release your name and address and said what a rotten a** you are and others acted on it at say a shipper who told you to leave because he read this site, then maybe you have something that is valid but right now, you don't. Oh and given your admission to being another member who may have been banned, no one in their right mind would side with you given your past posts.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We shall see!! It would be fun. Keep in touch. We have doctor's and dentists and good fun like that too. We try to plan our home weeks and keep them full so we don't have to keep coming back as often. Bet we can put sumthin together one evening!! Layoutshooter

Mr_Vango

Seasoned Expediter
With a personality like *yours* Mr. Vango aka Beemer, I can't imagine why you'd need to be a lonely trucker on a dating site. :rolleyes:

hahahahahah yea you got me too hahha..actually though do a simple google search type in the beemer and it pops up.Funny I I lost the password to the site no longer go there, Or really any others for that matter.

DougTravels

Not a Member
Beautiful%20smile.jpg Doug let me use his identity to contact you:
Beemey my darling, Why are you so cold to me now. The good times we had in your truck, are still fresh in my mind. I know you still come near me, because I have seen your truck at the fuel island. Please call me, it can be just like before.

Mr_Vango

Seasoned Expediter
View attachment 1053 Doug let me use his identity to contact you:
Beemey my darling, Why are you so cold to me now. The good times we had in your truck, are still fresh in my mind. I know you still come near me, because I have seen your truck at the fuel island. Please call me, it can be just like before.

HAHAHAHAAH your funny too DOUGY. Strange when looking at your website that must be your sister. The resemblance to you and yours is quite close

DougTravels

Not a Member
Lets get this staright, I never wanted you for a brother in law. Yeah she is my sister, and yeah she's in love. Why with you, I'll never know. Still, she is my sister and to see her all broken up, it breaks my heart. Be easy on her ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.