enough of the bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougTravels

Not a Member
New Story Thread!!!-

Here goes:

Lonely Trucker seeking christian woman for discreet encounters must be willing to.........

-DougTravels

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
With a personality like *yours* Mr. Vango aka Beemer, I can't imagine why you'd need to be a lonely trucker on a dating site. :rolleyes:

DougTravels

Not a Member
Hey Lonely Trucker/Vango/Beemer I just got a PM from a lovely young lass that would like to meet you! PM me for her contact info. She said I could post her pic though.-DougTravels

Beautiful%20smile.jpg

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Cool Flames!!! Layoutshooter

Thanks. Trying to find something that looks good. May change quite a few times before I find the right thing. :)

P.S. If you talk real nice to Inkasnana, she might make a banner for you as signature. I'm going to try and talk her into making one for me.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tell her to look along railroad tracks in the area around where you live. For some reason S.E. Michigan likes to grow morels along those right of ways. I don't know why. I might try looking around tracks in other parts of the country. I would not need any fancy boots for that. mmmmmmmm. Layoutshooter

DougTravels

Not a Member
Although I know that I contributed to it, this thread has been totally HIJACKED!

Could we please get back to the whining,arguing,namecalling,backstabbing,personal attacks and other fun stuff, GEEZ!-DougTravels

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Tell her to look along railroad tracks in the area around where you live. For some reason S.E. Michigan likes to grow morels along those right of ways. I don't know why. I might try looking around tracks in other parts of the country. I would not need any fancy boots for that. mmmmmmmm. Layoutshooter

Actually, there is some rail road tracks down the road from us. Might take her down there when we get home next week and see if there some growing. I personally don't eat them. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HEY, we are planning on being home next week too!! We have to be home no later than the 31st. Our tags expire on that date. The new stickers are at the house. I don't know if the morels will be out this early or not, it is still very cold. Might be a bit late this year. Layoutshooter

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Cool, I just called and told them we would like to be home by the 1st. They are pretty good about getting it done. I'll just say they haven't failed us yet. (knock on wood) :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We will start looking at "pulling the plug" Friday if we are not loaded for the weekend. It is a shame, we are only 250 miles from the house right now. I hate to lose a week more though. Layoutshooter

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
We will start looking at "pulling the plug" Friday if we are not loaded for the weekend. It is a shame, we are only 250 miles from the house right now. I hate to lose a week more though. Layoutshooter

Done that before when I was driving a sprinter. Was down in Wytheville, VA and I set there for about 3 days, 2 days before Christmas, I said to hell with it and DH home, which was 470 miles. :eek:

Sometimes it doesn't matter how far from home you are, when its time to go, its time to go. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My longest DH was really stupid but fun!! We came home from Anchorage AK on our own dime!! ( the run paid that well we still made money on it) I had to be home for some family stuff ( Michigan deer season) and we got the load offer. I could not pass it up, dh or no. We took off 3 days when we were up there and then stopped A LOT on the run home. Layoutshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.