Does Anyone Use a CB Radio Anymore?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Fortunately, context matters. Nevertheless, I think that about covers the gratuitous use of vulgar language.

I realize that in Canada even little old ladies use that word the same way Americans use "uhm," and "like," and "well," but it's not really something we're trying to promote here on EO.

I'd edit or remove the original post, but then I'd have to do the same to all those with curling stones for brains who quoted it. I'm not editing all that shit.

Reactions: Moot

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Curling stones for brains ?
Sounds like a personal attack.

4 well respected members quoted it.
I quoted it also.

What’s this site coming to ?

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Curling stones for brains ?
Sounds like a personal attack.

4 well respected members quoted it.
I quoted it also.

What’s this site coming to ?

Respected?
I don't own or need a CB ..

I didn't respond to the Comment or Quote it ... therefore it must be OK to say it because i would of be Banned ...

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Like I said, context matters. If it had been used in anger towards someone, you can bet there would be a suspension or a ban involved. But it wasn't. If everyone thinks it needs to be edited out and warnings given, just way the word and I'll be happy to oblige. These forums police themselves pretty well, though.

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Like I said, context matters. If it had been used in anger towards someone, you can bet there would be a suspension or a ban involved. But it wasn't. If everyone thinks it needs to be edited out and warnings given, just way the word and I'll be happy to oblige. These forums police themselves pretty well, though.

I actually agree with Turtle...(hope the world doesnt end today now LOL) its a joke some people do need to lighten up if they actually was upset by this....come on people we are all adults LOL

Reactions: Ragman and Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In keeping with the theme of this thread (CB radios) I used coarse language and a racial/country of origin slur. Just like on channel 19, copeee!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In keeping with the theme of this thread (CB radios) I used coarse language and a racial/country of origin slur. Just like on channel 19, copeee!
Well said , 10 - 4 good buddy , all clear on I -35 northbound so put the hammer down ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Road Pirate

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Stryker 440 HP will be installed next week. I've missed having a CB.... I'll make people talk to me

gflight

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I put one in my small straight for a short time. To much yelling and cussing. Everyone , ( I guess ) trying to see who can be the rudest. Took it back out. If I wanted to hear all that crap, I would just stay at home with the misses. LOL