Dispatcher03 ???

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happened to Dispatcher03?
Nobody knows for sure. Could have been black helicopters in the middle of the night. Possible alien abduction. Or maybe the powers that be, banished him to a cornfield. I did receive a postcard from him today with this picture, a Laredo, TX postmark and a cryptic message: mi casa, yur asa.

Mexico-Villa-bella-02.jpg

Was he naughty?
Naughty is like so subject dude. What the powers that be consider naughty, you may consider nice. What you call lice, I may call rice. It's like all in how you perceive things. I mean like how far out is that?
I thought his posts were interesting...
Interesting, indeed. Informative, even more so. Entertaining, much more so than any of the drivel I can make up. He will certainly be missed and I hope he returns soon. I also pray that termites don't eat his cane.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
From what I saw , Dispatcher03 was very disrespectful to members here that deserved respect on seemed to have no respect for drivers in his company .
While his posts may have been interesting they contained much misinformation and nothing of real value .
My opinion is admin maintained the integrity and quality of the forum by banning Dispatcher 03

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dispatcher03 was a troll act. There is no such thing as a dispatcher who donates 5-6 hours of work to a company every day for free lol! That dude was pulling everyone's chain. Dispatcher03 was probably some disgruntled driver who wanted to make dispatcher look bad. Some of what he said is correct. Dispatchers will call people who are easier to deal with when they have a certain type of run; that is just business. But he did not seem to have a real grasp or understanding of how dispatching works. He kind of reminded me of another member who was banned for using multiple user accounts!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Drive-by's have been banned after a single posting. Multinamed people have been banned after not many more.

I have a feeling that Dispatcher guy came back and said something he shouldn't have, or they caught him using multiple names. I didn't see it, but it looked like he was about to tangle with an admin. When you come to the party already with a sack of crap in tow, it's not wise to toss any of it at the party's host.

Reactions: 1 person

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just the mention of dispatcher03 in a thread gets it relegated to the cellar.