December Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
like an idiot i was out snowblowing yesterday....wasn't too bad as long as you dress properly...I have a good pair of thermal long johns.....

I don't mow grass or move snow. I pay a guy for that stuff. As for dressing properly, I have ALL the stuff, and then some, for that. FAR easier to dress to stay warm than it is to cool off.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You all keep that stuff, currently 40* here in Columbia, ME. It was 47* yesterday. Never thought I would be happy to be in Maine but right now I am !!!

Especially for that important task at hand! God Bless you and Tina for what you're doing!

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
At the house in Decatur, Alabama and zero load offers since Tuesday. Home cooking, familiar bed and seeing kids and grandkids daily. I could get used to this, ummhhh!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

Sounds to me like your getting a case of the "Murray's"! Nothing wrong with that!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sounds to me like your getting a case of the "Murray's"! Nothing wrong with that!!!

It's contagious!! Plus, there's almost always plumbing work to be done here!

Got out the snowblower a little while ago. Fired right up by hand! Woohoo! That stabilize must really help. I usually just plug it up to start it (because I'm lazy like that) so this was a pleasant surprise!
Besides, if it didn't start I would have had to push it ALL the way from the shed in the back to the garage in the front. It's the little things, you know. :)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
[QUOTE=moose;655363

C-U-There!

Oh no - making delivery this am in Hopkinsville was as much iceroad trucking as I'm up for this week, lol. As bad as the roads are, the truckstop and customers' dock areas are even worse: they salt the area in front of the entry door, but that still leaves acres of ice for us to cross on foot. I feel safer on roller skates!
Is it just me, or is walking on ice scarier than driving on it? :confused:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night: Greenfield, IN to Claycomo. Now at Flying J, Peculiar MO. S-s-s-o c-c-c-cold...

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
well my retirement from expediting didnt last long! I told them where they could shove there 12 dollar an hour job the day before thanksgiving! Went back out Tuesday athens al,to laredo tx.then friday laredo to Gaffney sc,it says delivery date is Tuesday but im hoping someone will be there tomorrow at the freightliner custom plant

paullud

Veteran Expediter
well my retirement from expediting didnt last long! I told them where they could shove there 12 dollar an hour job the day before thanksgiving! Went back out Tuesday athens al,to laredo tx.then friday laredo to Gaffney sc,it says delivery date is Tuesday but im hoping someone will be there tomorrow at the freightliner custom plant

Getting out of the transportation industry is a really, really difficult thing to do. I tried and failed miserably like many others.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver

Welcome back Scott. Hope it works out better this time around!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still at my place in Florida, got here the day before Thanksgiving, had a load that delivered on the 2nd, back in service on the 4th, but no loads yet. Since its been 80 every day here, Im not complaining too much, but I do need to get back on the road and make some money.... On the bright side, the cases that I delivered to the hotel in Orlando will probably go back to Ohio at the end of the week!!!!

PS, I did pick up a new toy I found on Craigslist..... a 1990 Plymouth Voyager with the 2.5 turbo engine, I cant wait to do some performance upgrades and take it to the drag strip and embarrass some people with it....

Last edited:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Still at my place in Florida, got here the day before Thanksgiving, had a load that delivered on the 2nd, back in service on the 4th, but no loads yet. Since its been 80 every day here, Im not complaining too much, but I do need to get back on the road and make some money.... On the bright side, the cases that I delivered to the hotel in Orlando will probably go back to Ohio at the end of the week!!!!

PS, I did pick up a new toy I found on Craigslist..... a 1990 Plymouth Voyager with the 2.5 turbo engine, I cant wait to do some performance upgrades and take it to the drag strip and embarrass some people with it....

A Mopar Man! I like! My us fellow Mopar enthusiasts proud with that Plymouth at the drag strip. I want to see pics!