December Locations

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everseen a cargo van do a double 360 on an icey freeway? I just did and that was my van. Somehow when it landed in the ditch the spinning momentum spun it back up on the freeway. Everything intact. Higher power at work. I'm calling in for the night.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everseen a cargo van do a double 360 on an icey freeway? I just did and that was my van. Somehow when it landed in the ditch the spinning momentum spun it back up on the freeway. Everything intact. Higher power at work. I'm calling in for the night.

SO happy to hear you, and your van, are OK. Take the night off, change your shorts, and try to relax.

zorry

Veteran Expediter

Glad you're safe. Kind of gives you a little more respect for those double and triples guys.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter

Glad to hear you made it safe. May you have smooth sailing from here on out

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
You all keep that stuff, currently 40* here in Columbia, ME. It was 47* yesterday. Never thought I would be happy to be in Maine but right now I am !!!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
zorry, thanks brother:) Havn't seen those guys on the road all day yesterday. I must they made the right decision to stay parked.

Last edited:

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
At the house in Decatur, Alabama and zero load offers since Tuesday. Home cooking, familiar bed and seeing kids and grandkids daily. I could get used to this, ummhhh!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app