December Locations

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
43576683.jpg

The most interesting man in the world doesn't usually use crack. But when he does, he gets it from the West Memphis Petro.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Finely have some time for bit EO'ing. was a very busy week for me. did the Ice road trucking thingy today. have a day off tomorrow, see if the shop can get me in for an overhead,
will end's up @ the Nash TA, anyone for a Fri. night dinner ???

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Finely have some time for bit EO'ing. was a very busy week for me. did the Ice road trucking thingy today. have a day off tomorrow, see if the shop can get me in for an overhead,
will end's up @ the Nash TA, anyone for a Fri. night dinner ???

Sure, they can get you in for an overhead: theirs. ;)

I let dispatch know earlier that I wouldn't mind going to Ky or Tn - right before I saw the weather report.....if I end up in Tn tomorrow, I'll holler at you, a Fri night dinner sounds nice.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
made it home with some ice road travelling as well...

right this moment..... -19 and windchill of -39.....supposed to be a high of -1 today clear and sunny...sent all the crappy stuff east and south....:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

right this moment..... -19 and windchill of -39.....supposed to be a high of -1 today clear and sunny...sent all the crappy stuff east and south....:)

Please keep the crappy stuff going straight south towards Dallas....lol

And just got Load...Dh from Grand Island, Ne. to Topeka, Ks. and unload in Lincoln , Ne....at 7 tonight.....all miles paid at L -1 rate......plus when empty 230 miles to home....:D:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The most interesting man in the world doesn't usually use crack. But when he does, he gets it from the West Memphis Petro.

When you pull into the truck lot there's a big billboard with Rob Ford smiling and giving a thumbs up.

It's dropped below freezing here and the rain's starting to freeze on my truck.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still in the Los Angeles Area, good thing I have a brother here where I can stay. When it comes to freight has been slow out here. I have one load offer for today going east, just waiting on the details from the Landstar agent who's in a meeting right now..

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
HOME!!! Time for a very timely nap!!
Then I'm guessing I'll probably race to the bottom of a few beers or Cap't Diets with my hunny bunny.
Everyone have a safe weekend!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still at the Petro in Oak Grove, turning down REALLY bad paying loads. The rates are very close to what we were seeing 8 years ago when we first started. I just wonder who is taking these duds?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still at the Petro in Oak Grove, turning down REALLY bad paying loads. The rates are very close to what we were seeing 8 years ago when we first started. I just wonder who is taking these duds?

How many load offers do you get in a day?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How many load offers do you get in a day?

It varies greatly. I can't say we have any real average to go on. Sometimes 30, sometimes 0. Turning down 4 so far today. None would have made a profit, only two broke even. I lose less money sitting.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Sure, they can get you in for an overhead: theirs. ;), I'll holler at you, a Fri night dinner sounds nice.
We Minnesotan's don't Holler.
we yell Aho'y-yha.
so holler @ will.
lets see: running the overhead, adjusting the Jake brakes, Air2Air check, Injectors test, ignition enlightenment, should be good to go by 6pm. she's getting old- but she won't hick'up.
C-U-There!

Attachments

• 691x814xMinnesotaTalk.jpg
    691x814xMinnesotaTalk.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 48

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Richmond, VA: picked up @ 1800, 62° & raining. Deliver @ 0800, Richmond, IN: 24° & snow. Now at TA, exit 10 off I70, Eaton, OH. Fun, fun, fun :p

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I really hate to be the one to tell you this....

You do not have the power to send anything anywhere. I know, you think you do and all. Sorry.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At our office in Medina, Ohio waiting on drivers to do a load swap.