December Locations

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seattle WA to Laredo TX. About 2,580 miles. This is the follow up to my 2,400 mile run to BC that I did last week. It sure doesn't seem like the slow time of year! Now I just need to get out of Laredo by the end of the week.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seattle WA to Laredo TX. About 2,580 miles. This is the follow up to my 2,400 mile run to BC that I did last week. It sure doesn't seem like the slow time of year! Now I just need to get out of Laredo by the end of the week.

can't be slow if you are always driving them long loads...lol

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In your neighborhood Redbird. Sleeping at the Des Plaines oasis and picking up in Elmhurst at noon. Then on to beautiful Valley City, ND.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
In your neighborhood Redbird. Sleeping at the Des Plaines oasis and picking up in Elmhurst at noon. Then on to beautiful Valley City, ND.

Safe travels my friend. I'd buy you breakfast but won't be up in the area until later in the morning/early afternoon. Hopefully we'll meet up!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Murray make sure you get a cheesesteak!

I did last time I was in Philly. At one of those two famous places. I was going to get half a sammy at each place to compare. Good idea, right? Well, place #1 didn't sell halves and it was like $9 just for the cheesesteak. So I HAD to eat it. Too full for the other place across the street. But I slept GREAT (at Lowe's) that night.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I never idle (too many yeats in NYC) except when it's -7. Flying J, Limon CO. Enrt from Sedalia, MO to Colorado Springs.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Just find any small bar in philly...they will make a you a good cheese steak..don't forget to wash it down with a Yeungling...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app