December Locations

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Actually when I was in Philly with family, we did both as Pats and Genos are across the street from each other. We did our own taste test.

That was my plan but my gut couldn't take it all at once. Now I'm reloaded and about to head west again. Some other time for Geno's.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So were you in Gretna that day?

No, but I was at Omaha NE, which kinda close to Gretna. Coordinates that I gave was the J truckstop off I 29 near Nebraska City NE. It's possible that you saw my decoy. It's one of the anti-drone tactics that I used, LOL :)

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Atlanta to Orlando later today.

Weather is really nice down here, but for whatever reason, there are a glut of straight trucks in this area, I finally got a load picking up in Orlando tomorrow morning, going to Delaware, it only took 8 days to get a load out of Florida...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Been home for about a week, my Granny fell and broke her hip last Tuesday. On the bright side her surgery went well last Wednesday and she's going home this Thursday. In home physical therapy no nursing home rehab which was her goal. Visiting all the family since this is most likely our holiday trip home!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
just got the sprinter running...anti gell and the old...heating pad over the injectors deal...

I don't miss that.
Countless hours out in the bitter cold making sure all our trucks had additive, power to block heaters, heating air valves on trailers with my torch, flipping breakers, etc.
Give me chills & numb fingers just thinking about it!!!

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Ormond Beach Fla. (°78 and sunny) after 1400 mile trip from Lacross WI (1° and snow) been here a few days, and in no hurry to leave.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Ormond Beach Fla. (°78 and sunny) after 1400 mile trip from Lacross WI (1° and snow) been here a few days, and in no hurry to leave.

1386718681037.jpg

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
St. Paul,mn to Elk Grove village,il today. Pu at midnight broadview,il del to Grand Rapids,mi at 445am. I then pu at 10 am in brooks,ky and del to Memphis Thursday morning.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
just got the sprinter running...anti gell and the old...heating pad over the injectors deal...

My old standby was Charcoal ( lit ) in a metal pan under the oil pan. ....warms up that oil so engine turns over fast.....works good under diesel fuel tank as well....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Weather is really nice down here, but for whatever reason, there are a glut of straight trucks in this area, I finally got a load picking up in Orlando tomorrow morning, going to Delaware, it only took 8 days to get a load out of Florida...

SC would've seen me after 4 days. 8 is too long, IMO.