December Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I need to get home to pick-up my new extended fuel tank for my genie-rator its time to put the old girl to work. its starting to get cold at night

You got that right!! They are calling for wind chills tomorrow morning around -35F. I LOVE winter but THIS is BAD! I will be home by next Saturday no matter what. I MUST see my nephew and son before they leave for overseas on the 21st. I am going to miss them.

transporter

Expert Expediter
juju, they say its 24degrees. there is high winds. i left motel for grub. after coming back i have decided its time to start thinking about wearing pant my shorts are getting a little drafty.

layout, i am defantly staying in the hotel tommorrow. no layout it aint worth it i hear it bad out their in MN

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the Love's (former Flying J) in Des Moines. Head up into the snow tomorrow for a Monday pick up in WI.

Dang Joe! We were headed that way till we got the load to Texas. Think I told you that after we left you. I pulled up the weather map and saw all that and my butt cheeks slammed shut. :eek:
Sorrry you guys ended up in the middle of that mess, so glad Im sitting in Texas! Be safe.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
juju, they say its 24degrees. there is high winds. i left motel for grub. after coming back i have decided its time to start thinking about wearing pant my shorts are getting a little drafty.

layout, i am defantly staying in the hotel tommorrow. no layout it aint worth it i hear it bad out their in MN

Yup, and I heard tonight on the news that the storm has a Circular effect and it's sposed to hit minn. again sometime monday or Tuesday. Hope it's not true:confused:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We are supposed to get nearly half a foot by tommorow. It's still 37 out though so it is still coming down in the form of rain

guido4475

Not a Member
Over here in St.Louis, cant unload until Mon.Cold and very windy here...Fluffy snowflakes once in awile.Was outside trying to see how many snowflakes I could get to land in my mouth...Unsuccessful..

I heard starting tomarrow that it is the begining of a very religious holiday for the Mexicans...does this mean difficulty getting out of the border times during this? I hope not.

When I grow up I want to be considered a "long " driver like someone I know..lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang Joe! We were headed that way till we got the load to Texas. Think I told you that after we left you. I pulled up the weather map and saw all that and my butt cheeks slammed shut. :eek:
Sorrry you guys ended up in the middle of that mess, so glad Im sitting in Texas! Be safe.

I don't feel for Joe at all..he accepted the load and the warnings were posted....when he posted he was DHing up there first thing I thought of was WHY??? *L*

Almost forgot..Location....Monee Ill now and snowing like the dickens...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't feel for Joe at all..he accepted the load and the warnings were posted....when he posted he was DHing up there first thing I thought of was WHY??? *L*

Almost forgot..Location....Monee Ill now and snowing like the dickens...

Nope, I had NOT seen the weather report prior to accepting this load. I did not hear anything about this until I got to Des Moines. XM no longer carries the weather channel.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still in St Louis its cold , snowing, and 27 at 8 am lots of traffic problems around the metro area listening to KMOX 1120am hoping for a good load out of here tomorrow

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Rain finally changed over to snow it looks like a winter wonderland outside and it's a balmy 27 degrees :D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
brrrrrr snowing here in yard at LOAD 1 actually coming down real good 14 days till christmas if you all want to see a good movie by the way RED real good movie

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Not snowing here, but it's a mite crisp...-14 with a wind chill of -31.

And we'll get more snow tonight. :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
in Monee Ill...
wind is blowing and lucky right now NOT a lot of snow with it...only about an inch on the ground and the roads look to be bare....:D