December locations... Ho Ho Ho powered...

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Caught a nice little local Detroit run earlier for double my normal rate and am now on my way to eastern PA with another load. Including the run that brought me to Detroit last night, that'll put me right at 1500 miles for two days.

I like it.

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Monroe Michigan ,ATF, with about 22 other Panther cargo vans in vicinity

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ran a short run to West Virginia now back in Columbus Oh waiting for the next call

tknight

Veteran Expediter
se caucus nj then nyc delivery at 6 am staying at my favorite Wally World then through the Lincoln to the convention center for drop then escape from NYC to another adventure! Gotta love that extra 250 NYC service fee!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Airborne bacteria from a flushing toilet can reach a toothbrush placed within six feet.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

The distance droplets can travel after a cough or sneeze: 3 – 12 feet.

The number of germs, per square inch, on a toilet seat: 49. The number of germs, per square inch, on an office telephone: 25,000.

One third of men don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

From Ohio.....Have a great day!!....:)

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Escaped NYC in and out within the hr
That was ez! Now getting a load out of Nj is another story keep wanting me to go back to Long Island for loads when did they raise the Lincoln tunnel to 30 bucks?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Escaped NYC in and out within the hr
That was ez! Now getting a load out of Nj is another story keep wanting me to go back to Long Island for loads when did they raise the Lincoln tunnel to 30 bucks?

Since you started getting 250 NYC service fee. ;)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Woke up this morning with a 112 mile load offer, i was going to refuse, but it put me in a better location with alot less drivers, now im on my way to Greenville Tn, from Lapeer MI 648 lm, looks like i will be gettn free tshirt and hat afterall.
Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the service plaza on I90 in Angola, NY. Pick up near here tomorrow heading for Harrisburg, PA.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
OH TPK service area for a little break, en route from Allentown PA back to The Cities.