December locations... Ho Ho Ho powered...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
After 2 hours of driving around Burlington ,NJ finally found my drop. I hate this jug handle u-turn bs. The road need to be wacked by cousin tony and vinnie for there shotty designs.

I mean really what's wrong with a left turn lane?

It shouldn't be an issue, with how left the area is. ;)

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Back in bordentown petro again can't get out of here keep doing small runs did a 400 rt last night right back here!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Back in bordentown petro again can't get out of here keep doing small runs did a 400 rt last night right back here!

I am 20 miles from you down us 130. I found me an abandoned shopping center with a huge lot and a Wendy's. oh and a really good diner next to me.

I decided not to got to petro cause this is too peaceful.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Del then Camped out at an Airport the day before yesterday then pu and del today, at about 2am I be heading up the super slab. Before I took off for a break I was running hard that was before the election now after its over and I came back after Thanksgiving its slowed way down.

All Pause for a Moment and give our Respects to those that lost their lives on this very given day at Peral Harbor.

Amen.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hebron, OH TA on my way to St. Charles, MO to deliver to the construction site at the bridge on I70.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
heading up north to the Dallas J',in the morning.
Mon. morning pu going to the windy city.
anyone in Dallas over the weekend,wake me up!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Flying J on I64 north of Evansville In. They have a new DM and its ok for the st8s to park out front again?........:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

Everything Apax

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cartersville, GA TA Going to play pool tomorrow with a Bolt driver. We're going on strike for as lonv as it takes......or until dispatch calls with a load!;)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Cartersville, GA TA Going to play pool tomorrow with a Bolt driver. We're going on strike for as lonv as it takes......or until dispatch calls with a load!;)

Wow. That's great! Who did you say you ran for again in your cargo van?? :rolleyes:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Milwaukee for the night; PU near Chicago in the morning to drop in northern OH, right on my way to the house, where I'll probably be until Monday. Over 2800 paid miles in five days with a minimum of empty miles; not bad for a solo CV driver, at least these days.

Wish every week was like this.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Milwaukee for the night; PU near Chicago in the morning to drop in northern OH, right on my way to the house, where I'll probably be until Monday. Over 2800 paid miles in five days with a minimum of empty miles; not bad for a solo CV driver, at least these days.

Wish every week was like this.

15 loads in the last 21 days.....not too shabby all things considered for a guy taking it easy since his heart attack......LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
King of the freight vacumes. ...all bow before thee .....:D where you hiding at. ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
King of the freight vacumes. ...all bow before thee .....:D where you hiding at. ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Seymour Ind....have a pick up in 1 hour....hehehehe

delivers straight thru sooo the week ain;t over yet!!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Winter weather advisory for home 2-4 in of white stuff and blizzard conditions

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Am responding to others that have been busy as well....Ill say whatever I want up here.....so go away Load 1 cop!! LOL