December locations... Ho Ho Ho powered...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Now that the Detroiter is a Flying J, why don't you stay there? Monroe is a ways away from the dock, in case you have to pick up there. Just a suggestion.

Have they finished remodeling the Detroiter? Last time we were in Michigan they had it tore up, but you could see the improvements. Got a Monday deliver up there....in Atlanta at GWCC right now. Utter chaos!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
KC, MO... just cancelled my service with the king of thieves, Dish Network... after 11 months of service, they still want to charge me an ETF of $262... :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
KC, MO... just cancelled my service with the king of thieves, Dish Network... after 11 months of service, they still want to charge me an ETF of $262... :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums

Extra Tax for Fools?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
Grand Island, NE. rumor have it that H/S will be here for dinner!
im the one sitting under the Elephant, the last fuel tank lasted for 8 days !

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Empty in northern Minnesota, eating a good hearty breakfast at Tollefsun's Diner, next to Ralph's Pretty Good Grocery and across from the Side Track Tap, talking to Pastor Inqvist about the Norwegian bachelor farmers who live down the road.

I've asked the good Pastor to pray for the repose of all your souls...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Empty in northern Minnesota, eating a good hearty breakfast at Tollefsun's Diner, next to Ralph's Pretty Good Grocery and across from the Side Track Tap, talking to Pastor Inqvist about the Norwegian bachelor farmers who live down the road.

I've asked the good Pastor to pray for the repose of all your souls...

Thanx, but I purchased the Buddha Shiva repent-free soul. It comes with a lifetime guarantee that if I don't go to heaven, I get my money back. ;)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Perryville OH Petro. Knowing our weekend dispatch crew will pobably be hetre all weekend so stop by for dinner.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
@ home. Got some important business going on at this time but I'll give everyone an update later on down the road. Just waiting on my pizza to get here. I'm starving lol