Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: ntimevan

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
EO Dementia?

Do you ever stumble across a old post from years ago, think about replying to it, then realize you wrote it, and have no memory of doing it, or why you said what you did? o_O Has happened to me a few times :eek:

Wondering if it's just me :rolleyes:

Yeah, I found out I was quite witty once.

Do you consider yourself 1/2 witty now ?
That would be just a plain 1/2 wit...
:pokepoke: Roadtime:p

If a halfwit is a bad thing, then I'm assuming that a fullwit is a worse thing.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this sucks lol.

Despite almost tripling my money in Bitcoin, I've had one small Altcoin dog trade that's been steadily losing money for almost 2 months. The plan was to just hang on to it. But a couple of days ago I decided to just end the bleeding.
I guess I should of waited just a couple of more days as my profit target would now have been hit. Reminds me of expediting. A bunch of nothing then Bam!

2eec2ee0190d7176df8539770d92fce9.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
This is just cruel to watch now. I shouldn't look but can't help myself.
The seemingly dead in the water losing trade I just got out of, has now exploded up over 2000% from where I bought in a weeks time.

Merry Christmas...Bah humbug

a1054f8bac013599aed2db7cc0315ba1.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny thing I got Judy watching Curling tourney last night
USA won nearly all categories with 4 countries competing.
How interesting could it be to watch women getting their hair done?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
funny guy....smartbutt...;)
I found it funny.....

It was funny.

He drives a van. It could have been a serious question.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After round 2 of snow removal, decided that after 3 days of the van sitting I should try and start it. Currently 17F.
This would be my best test yet since Santa Wayne replaced my glow plugs. Which was not an easy task :rolleyes:
Started right up. No engine block heater used this time, No running down the battery, No sputtering to life.

You mean Sprinters can start in the winter without CPR :D

Prior to this, without plugging in the block heater, Trying to start it at 33F was a challenge :happydance:

dalscott

Expert Expediter
After round 2 of snow removal, decided that after 3 days of the van sitting I should try and start it. Currently 17F.
This would be my best test yet since Santa Wayne replaced my glow plugs. Which was not an easy task :rolleyes:
Started right up. No engine block heater used this time, No running down the battery, No sputtering to life.

You mean Sprinters can start in the winter without CPR :D

Prior to this, without plugging in the block heater, Trying to start it at 33F was a challenge :happydance:

My 06 doesn’t even have a block heater. I live in Michigan and I truly have to say that as long as glow plug system is working right, I have never had problems on a cold start. Even below zero.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums