December Locations and X-mas cheers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I’m guessing you woke up to use the restroom and decided to start this month’s thread while sitting on the pot

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Being Lazy ... still under the blanket.. and wondering why no one else started it ...
I guessed WOM was having his morning Coffee ...
2caa92b901341bb72067788d71c230ab.gif

... still pond hopping

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered to power plant north of St. Louis .... Missouri River + van and quiet outcropping = good night sleep . Just made it to pontoon beach for a shower and may just press on to effingham as they are 10 deep here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 57° when i went to bed last night with low supposed to be 50° ... left windows open 2" with bug guard in ... light blanket on.. 3am ..awoke to put comforter on ... 47° this morning at 8am .. slept great with fresh air coming in ... who needs an espar .. not me ...lol

... still pond hopping

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was 57° when i went to bed last night with low supposed to be 50° ... left windows open 2" with bug guard in ... light blanket on.. 3am ..awoke to put comforter on ... 47° this morning at 8am .. slept great with fresh air coming in ... who needs an espar .. not me ...lol

... still pond hopping

Still haven’t done it !! It was 30 here but man it was peaceful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

... still pond hopping

Espar, Webasto, Planar...
460,000 miles here.
Been to -20F nights in those times.
Slept OK without the heater.
Then again, I am from "permafrost land".

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."