December Locations and X-mas cheers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ff952c0174bdae6c4d3ab8ea27e36be2.jpg

Last night celebrating Christmas with my parents in nursing home .. my Buddy and i checking out his new Hot Wheels car hauler from Great Grandparents ... enjoy the season

another day .. another pond

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all drivers should carry at least 1 roll of duct tape as standard OP...especially more so with these plastic vans...;)
Or to Cover up those Service Engine lights on Sprinter Dash ...

another day .. another pond
That’s what the roll of black electrical tape is for ....
I had a light just last week... after 5 starts again I says”sprinter heal thyself” and bam it starts and no light on...lol

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Something kinda funny happened yesterday I was doin some shopping for my wife when I checked out the lady behind the cash registered said happy holidays I looked her square in the eye I said no ma’am it is merry Christmas she got this weird look on her face and stormed off but I am not gonna changed my faith an beliefs for the non believers sorry it ain’t gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That’s what the roll of black electrical tape is for ....
I had a light just last week... after 5 starts again I says”sprinter heal thyself” and bam it starts and no light on...lol
You prolly feeding it something nasty.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
EO Dementia?

Do you ever stumble across a old post from years ago, think about replying to it, then realize you wrote it, and have no memory of doing it, or why you said what you did? o_O Has happened to me a few times :eek:

Wondering if it's just me :rolleyes:

Yeah, I found out I was quite witty once.

Do you consider yourself 1/2 witty now ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
EO Dementia?

Do you ever stumble across a old post from years ago, think about replying to it, then realize you wrote it, and have no memory of doing it, or why you said what you did? o_O Has happened to me a few times :eek:

Wondering if it's just me :rolleyes:

Yeah, I found out I was quite witty once.

Do you consider yourself 1/2 witty now ?
That would be just a plain 1/2 wit...
:pokepoke: Roadtime:p

It Christmas.
I believe in being kind and gentle.

Tuesday the normal stick returns.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I'll check in, been awhile business is steady. On the deer subject only 1 since 1979 over 3 million miles. Mrs Fast recovered from her back surgery and left her law firm to join a larger firm with 6 offices spread out over the United States and with that Merry Christmas glad I'm not out there with y'all

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums