December is a time to remember

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I wasn't so nimble when I fell on my butt on the ice in Maine this weekend, now was I? LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tap Tap Tap...Oh new tires, where are you? Seems like last time I had to order my tires it took longer then expected also :( Speaking of longer then expected, why am I still sick? Getting better, but dang it's been almost a week now. Be gone already! :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ebola_Horn.jpg

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Up and at it early today. Short drive to Liberty State Park to board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty for the ceremony for the wreath being placed there. Then a few stops this afternoon and a layover tonight at the Petro in Bordentown, NJ.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good early morning everyone. I also had a turkey and cheese sandwich for dinner last night. Hope everyone has a good morning have a good day.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Up and at it early today. Short drive to Liberty State Park to board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty for the ceremony for the wreath being placed there. Then a few stops this afternoon and a layover tonight at the Petro in Bordentown, NJ.

Get me pictures! LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Get me pictures! LOL

I read this without reading the quote and thought you wanted pictures of JuJu's pickle soup :p

...on another note, got a call on my tires this morning. Nope, not today should be some time on Thursday :(
Apparently they are coming from some obscure warehouse in Ohio, going to a Michigan warehouse, then to my shop in Port Huron. Sounds like a job for expedite :rolleyes:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just breathe deep and "let it go" and all will be better. You could also pet your dog. Petting a dog has been scientifically proven to lower stress !!!!!

For those who don't have a dog handy, singing "Let it go" [from Frozen] is a great stress reducer too. [If you sing like me, you need to keep the windows up, so as not to cause stress for passersby, lol] ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you like Frozen and "Let It Go" then you'll get a kick out of this, especially if you know who these people are.

If you aren't familiar with them, watch this and be amazed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExW80sXsHs

And if that doesn't do it, this one will. 18 million views in less than a month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCWN5pJGIE

They have a remarkable ability to sound massively huge, and do it with just the 5 voices.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I read this without reading the quote and thought you wanted pictures of JuJu's pickle soup :p

...on another note, got a call on my tires this morning. Nope, not today should be some time on Thursday :(
Apparently they are coming from some obscure warehouse in Ohio, going to a Michigan warehouse, then to my shop in Port Huron. Sounds like a job for expedite :rolleyes:

because you can't read....LMAO

adilldoe.gif