December 2019 Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Chitown

Saturday saw us doing a Milwaukee to Arkansas run that got diverted to Memphis, customer choice, so here we are in lovely but chilly Olive Branch, Mississippi.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Got busy, forgot to update

Olive Branch to Grenada, MS
Meridian, MS to Kingsville TX
Los Indios, TX to Anniston, AL
Oxford, AL to Middleton, TN
TN to NY (forget the town names)
Troy, NY to Port Gibson, MS
Brookhaven, MS to Belleville, MI

This morning, I went to the Belle Tire in Ann Arbor to have the van looked at before it gets inspected next week back in Pennsylvania. Heard some fishy stuff; second opinion will be required.

Hoping to finish this week with a couple good runs, so that repairs can be done.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Curious, other than the dashboard, what is your heat source?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
giphy.gif

jcoppman

Expert Expediter
I felt compelled this morning to publicly xpress my thankfulness for my Boss/dispatcher for not "punishing " me in any way for turning down a load. Makes me AND those out on the roadway much safer!!!...In the 20+ yrs I've been doing this in big trucks , straights and Van's, I have seen the drastic changes out there and they are only getting worse.
Thanks, Murray, your business model is the best!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got busy, forgot to update

Olive Branch to Grenada, MS
Meridian, MS to Kingsville TX
Los Indios, TX to Anniston, AL
Oxford, AL to Middleton, TN
TN to NY (forget the town names)
Troy, NY to Port Gibson, MS
Brookhaven, MS to Belleville, MI

This morning, I went to the Belle Tire in Ann Arbor to have the van looked at before it gets inspected next week back in Pennsylvania. Heard some fishy stuff; second opinion will be required.

Hoping to finish this week with a couple good runs, so that repairs can be done.

Now in Albany NY and cripes it’s cold

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to a warehouse. -13 degrees today (9F). Repeating "it's not that many boxes" over and over to make myself feel better.

Last day out was 62 boxes and it felt like it. Blew the wheel bearing in my handcart, they're up to 50 lbs ea, this ain't Amazon.

Course a week ago, I was sitting with an empty bank account and a pile of bills so life's good

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Heading to a warehouse. -13 degrees today (9F). Repeating "it's not that many boxes" over and over to make myself feel better.

Last day out was 62 boxes and it felt like it. Blew the wheel bearing in my handcart, they're up to 50 lbs ea, this ain't Amazon.

Course a week ago, I was sitting with an empty bank account and a pile of bills so life's good

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Isn't 3100 lbs a bit too much for the Sprinter?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk