Retired Expediter
What I want to know is how you knew she bought a Kia
Oh, Kia!
I thought you said Chia!

maxresdefault.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like I've been having too many 1st time things happening to me lately :rolleyes:

Today's WTH moment...
At the pump at Pilot fueling up.
The pump handle clicks off full.
Then the fuel line pops off from the connector above my head, I jump back to avoid being hit by the hose.
Fortunately, there must be a cut off valve or something as only a few drops of diesel came out from above.

Geez o_O

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
another 36 degree morning and then the sun comes out and zooms into the mid 70's...beautiful day then... Moving to Falcon Lake State park JAN 6TH for a few days..it actually borders Mexico.. did ya know Laredos crime rate is well below the national average.. maybe the fact so many here have jobs that require a firearm?....aint that amazing..

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
another 36 degree morning and then the sun comes out and zooms into the mid 70's...beautiful day then... Moving to Falcon Lake State park JAN 6TH for a few days..it actually borders Mexico.. did ya know Laredos crime rate is well below the national average.. maybe the fact so many here have jobs that require a firearm?....aint that amazing..
Don’t go jet skiing. Thats where a newlywed couple were taken to the Mexican side and were killed a few years back.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last one I saw towing was a 50's pickup, so that's an improvement

Nobody told me losing weight would make me look like a wrinkled sock. All hand delivering lately, constant dripping sweat.

Today was a break, I just had to stuff 5 skids in my sprinter and unstuff at other end. Dripping sweat still tho

Time for a milkshake and iced coffee.