December 2019 Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
goes to show how out of touch I am these days...posting in November like a darned rookie/newbee.. gee whiz....LOL
things to do today.... Walmart Day...Saturday..Once a week trip out of park...and check PO Box mail...good not to get paper bills anymore...

Not an HEB shopper? Man I love hitting HEB in southern TX.
Got your Christmas lights and Styrofoam snow already ...?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I listened to Christmas music this week.
Time to get festive ....

:sxmas_lights_100-101:

WOM, true or false ... you have Wham on the Christmas playlist?

Here's one for the snowflakes ...

Reactions: brokcanadian

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driving me Krazy!!!

I can see Grizzlies pictures but Roadtimes are a blank square with a tear through!!

And, no Christmas music for me Grizzly. I actually hate this time of year. I put a double Bah in my Humbug! The only Wham I know is Wham-O that introduced Hula Hoops.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

You need to ask Santa for a new phone. Hope you've been good this year.

fred.jpg

Oh, I attached a photo .... :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: RoadTime

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
You need to ask Santa for a new phone. Hope you've been good this year.

View attachment 19604

Oh, I attached a photo .... :tearsofjoy:
Until a couple months ago all the pictures came through. I use the EO app on an Android that is the same one I have had. I would suggest that whomever maintains the EO app has corrupted files? I also can't see any pictures I post myself on the app. Turtle has tried to explain it to me (twice) and it still makes no sense. Of course, if I was smart would I be driving a van into 2020?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Until a couple months ago all the pictures came through. I use the EO app on an Android that is the same one I have had. I would suggest that whomever maintains the EO app has corrupted files? I also can't see any pictures I post myself on the app. Turtle has tried to explain it to me (twice) and it still makes no sense. Of course, if I was smart would I be driving a van into 2020?

Stop using the app.
I don't ...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
And, the reason my mood sux, (although I really don't like Christmas) is because I have been high and dry with continued tranny problems. My new, Ford dealer installed, transmission has issues. Went to local Ford dealer and they sent request to Ford for warranty replacement - Denied! AND, Ford cancelled my 3 year warranty because when they reviewed my recent replacement they say the (Ford) dealer didn't do the work according to Ford specs so warranty is void. Told them it was done at a Ford dealer and Ford said not their problem, I would have to get a refund from the dealer in St Louis and pay for a whole new transmission to get the warranty again. Been working it but so far it is "I'll call you back"

The specific issue is Ford says that a transmission replacement must include the transmission cooler. The Ford dealer in St Louis didn't do that. I could write paragraphs more, but I'll keep working the phones then, if necessary, get a lawyer??

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
........., if necessary, get a lawyer??
Stooges%2Bcheathem%2Band%2Bhowe.JPG

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And, the reason my mood sux, (although I really don't like Christmas) is because I have been high and dry with continued tranny problems. My new, Ford dealer installed, transmission has issues. Went to local Ford dealer and they sent request to Ford for warranty replacement - Denied! AND, Ford cancelled my 3 year warranty because when they reviewed my recent replacement they say the (Ford) dealer didn't do the work according to Ford specs so warranty is void. Told them it was done at a Ford dealer and Ford said not their problem, I would have to get a refund from the dealer in St Louis and pay for a whole new transmission to get the warranty again. Been working it but so far it is "I'll call you back"

The specific issue is Ford says that a transmission replacement must include the transmission cooler. The Ford dealer in St Louis didn't do that. I could write paragraphs more, but I'll keep working the phones then, if necessary, get a lawyer??

That is beyond messed up, hope someone comes through for you o_O

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
That is beyond messed up, hope someone comes through for you o_O
Without the histrionics, I gave them (Ford) the opportunity to work with me. Only a couple of back and forth calls and Ford has graciously re-examined their position and will charge dealer, in St Louis, for the transmission & labor and ship a new one to my local dealer who will install. I agreed to pay parts & labor on the transmission cooler portion. I look forward to getting back out 1/2/2020 to begin my planned 10 month farewell tour.