Death by DeSantis

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your information on masks regarding oxygen depravation and carbon dioxide toxicity is incorrect, yes. I never addressed your information on wearing masks and socially distancing of you've been vaccinated.
So that wouldn't be false or incorrect information that I've stated. Correct? And it's very well known that wearing a mask is not healthy for you no matter what you believe. Otherwise we would have been wearing masks for decades to prevent catching viruses....

Your information on masks are incorrect, yes. I'm not sure what that has to do with holding companies liable, though.
It's common Sense dude....lol

No, there have been people who have caught covid and even died after being vaccinated, rare as those instances are. But your information on masks and justifications for not getting the vaccine are incorrect.
I'm glad you finally admit that after making your initial statement that the only people died from covid were the vaccinated ones. So it looks like I'm not making uninformed or incorrect statements....

I'm not in pain, nor did I pump my ass with poison. I'm also not now nor have I ever been terrified over what my government has said.
Well you certainly act like you are.. and it certainly seems like you're trying to convince yourself that what you did was right..... Along with the rest of us. Just calling it the way I see it brother.
have never once bullied anybody into getting the vaccine. Or to wear a mask. On many occasions I have stated quite plainly that whether or not to get the vaccine or to wear a mask is a risk/reward decision that people need to make for themselves.

My decision was based on the available data, my doctor, and my uncle, who is my former doctor, lives across the street, and is an infections disease epidemiologist.
Yeah ..... You sort of have whether you intend to or not....lol good for you..... Then again your sources really aren't credible because they benefit from pushing these vaccines. You really think medical professionals aren't getting kick backs??

Well, gee, I worked in an ER, I worked for a chemical manufacturing company, I worked in industrial chemical application, chemical spill cleanup, construction, and painting. Every one of those jobs required training in PPE. I've worn and had training in every type of PPE except radiology, and I even had a little bit of that kind of
Outstanding! So you know what I know in regards to viruses and know that paper or cloth mask not stop the spread prevent someone from getting an airborne virus. See your first I thought you were just uninformed and was just going off of what you had told. Now you're telling us that you already know better and yet are still pushing a false narrative.

Whenever you were doing that chemical spill clean up, did you wear a paper or cloth mask? Or did you have a full on resperator or oxygen supplied suit to protect yourself? I mean by your logic masks help stop the spread or help prevent people from getting covid..... So that should be sufficient for chemical clean up.... correct?

Oh and did everyone working in a medical setting always wear masks regardless? No they did not.... I've never worked in a hospital but I've been in a few of them to know exactly how it works. The only time people masked up pre-covid, was whenever they were doing a procedure, we're dealing with a contagious patient.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We have been vaccinating people for over a hundred years, there are no long term negative effects of a vaccine.
no. Not like this....this vaccine is still in emergency approved....its not even fully approved by the fda so no just hell no....I am leery of the regular flu vaccine

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
no. Not like this....this vaccine is still in emergency approved....its not even fully approved by the fda so no just hell no....I am leery of the regular flu vaccine
The one time I got a flu shot.....I not only got the flu....but I was the most sick in 9ne winter than I ever have been.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The one time I got a flu shot.....I not only got the flu....but I was the most sick in 9ne winter than I ever have been.
I got sick after the first time I got a flu shot after never getting one in my life, but from what I have seen, thats common, now I get it every year and have no issues.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So that wouldn't be false or incorrect information that I've stated. Correct? And it's very well known that wearing a mask is not healthy for you no matter what you believe. Otherwise we would have been wearing masks for decades to prevent catching viruses....
Incorrect. The information you posted about masks and the vaccine is incorrect.

Masks aren't healthy for you, per se, you know, like cucumbers are, but they aren't unhealthy, as in will damage your health, either. If masks were unhealthy they'd never get NIOSH or OSHA approval.
It's common Sense dude....lol
Uhm, no. You're the only one I've ever heard of use faulty information about masks and then try to logically connect that information to wanting the ability to sue vaccine companies.
I'm glad you finally admit that after making your initial statement that the only people died from covid were the vaccinated ones. So it looks like I'm not making uninformed or incorrect statements....
We've been over this before. It's clear that you cannot comprehend the meaning of "statistically zero" and instead only understand the pedantic.
Well you certainly act like you are.. and it certainly seems like you're trying to convince yourself that what you did was right..... Along with the rest of us. Just calling it the way I see it brother.
Well, you're wrong.
Yeah ..... You sort of have whether you intend to or not....lol good for you..... Then again your sources really aren't credible because they benefit from pushing these vaccines. You really think medical professionals aren't getting kick backs??
You don't know the first thing about my sources, yet you are somehow able to determine they aren't credible? I have a feeling that you got your information on the vaccine and the masks using the same method.

One, doctors are not getting kickbacks on the vaccine. On other drugs, sure, but not the vaccine. The vaccines are already bought and paid for, and doctors aren't the primary means of distribution and administration. The vaccine isn't even available at my doctors office, and there are 8 doctors in that building. Even the places that administer the vaccine aren't getting kickbacks. You really should do some research on how the vaccines are paid for, and how much people get paid for administering them. It used to be $28 per dose, but now it's $40. Patients cannot be charged anything for the vaccine, including co-pays or even a fee for the doctor visit.
Outstanding! So you know what I know in regards to viruses and know that paper or cloth mask not stop the spread prevent someone from getting an airborne virus. See your first I thought you were just uninformed and was just going off of what you had told. Now you're telling us that you already know better and yet are still pushing a false narrative.
I'm not pushing any narrative. It is correct that cloth and paper masks won't prevent the spread, but it is also correct that masks will slow the spread by reducing the viral load that people get. With some viruses, all it takes is one little bitty virus to get you full blown infected, but with other viruses, like coronaviruses and rhinoviruses, the load matters, and if you can reduce the load you're less likely to become accutely infected.
Whenever you were doing that chemical spill clean up, did you wear a paper or cloth mask? Or did you have a full on resperator or oxygen supplied suit to protect yourself?
Full HAZMAT suit with oxygen supply. Even an N95 or an N100 mask would be inadequate for most HAZMAT chemical spills.
Oh and did everyone working in a medical setting always wear masks regardless? No they did not.... I've never worked in a hospital but I've been in a few of them to know exactly how it works. The only time people masked up pre-covid, was whenever they were doing a procedure, we're dealing with a contagious patient.
No, people in the hospital didn't wear a mask regardless. They wore one when it was prudent to do so. But no, during a procedure wasn't the only time people wore masks. If someone came into the ER with a contagion, like a staph infection, everybody in the ER masked up, mostly with N95 masks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't know the first thing about my sources, yet you are somehow able to determine they aren't credible? I have a feeling that you got your information on the vaccine and the masks using the same method.

One, doctors are not getting kickbacks on the vaccine. On other drugs, sure, but not the vaccine. The vaccines are already bought and paid for, and doctors aren't the primary means of distribution and administration. The vaccine isn't even available at my doctors office, and there are 8 doctors in that building. Even the places that administer the vaccine aren't getting kickbacks. You really should do some research on how the vaccines are paid for, and how much people get paid for administering them. It used to be $28 per dose, but now it's $40. Patients cannot be charged anything for the vaccine, including co-pays or even a fee for the doctor visit.
.... You actually believe medical facilities are not receiving incentives on how many people they vaccinate? I mean do you really believe that? Doctors get kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies all the time for medicine that they push..... That's just a well-known thing that goes around the board not even knowing who your sources are. Of course they'll never talk to it but it's pretty well known that's how it goes.

Full HAZMAT suit with oxygen supply. Even an N95 or an N100 mask would be inadequate for most HAZMAT chemical spills.
Okay but why not just use a cloth or paper mask? I mean if it's that much effective at stopping covid then it's obviously sufficient for any chemical spills....right?

No, people in the hospital didn't wear a mask regardless. They wore one when it was prudent to do so. But no, during a procedure wasn't the only time people wore masks. If someone came into the ER with a contagion, like a staph infection, everybody in the ER masked up, mostly with N95 masks.
Okay so medical professionals do not wear masks all the time so they are not wearing them for their entire full shift. They only started doing that whenever covid mandates started coming down. So it wasn't necessary for them to wear a mask during their shift before covid despite being able to catch or spread diseases or other sickness.... But now it's important to do so with covid?

At the end of the day covid is just going to be the new flu. It's never going away and it will result in deaths every year just as the flu does. The vaccine is nothing more than what the flu shot is now.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got sick after the first time I got a flu shot after never getting one in my life, but from what I have seen, thats common, now I get it every year and have no issues.
I only got the flu shot because it was mandated through my employer at the time. I haven't had the flu since and I am much healthier during the winter time. Usually maybe get one cold.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
.... You actually believe medical facilities are not receiving incentives on how many people they vaccinate? I mean do you really believe that? Doctors get kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies all the time for medicine that they push..... That's just a well-known thing that goes around the board not even knowing who your sources are. Of course they'll never talk to it but it's pretty well known that's how it goes.

Okay but why not just use a cloth or paper mask? I mean if it's that much effective at stopping covid then it's obviously sufficient for any chemical spills....right?

Okay so medical professionals do not wear masks all the time so they are not wearing them for their entire full shift. They only started doing that whenever covid mandates started coming down. So it wasn't necessary for them to wear a mask during their shift before covid despite being able to catch or spread diseases or other sickness.... But now it's important to do so with covid?

At the end of the day covid is just going to be the new flu. It's never going away and it will result in deaths every year just as the flu does. The vaccine is nothing more than what the flu shot is now.

You are correct after this virus has been in circulation for a while our bodies will be prepared for it, since it was a novel virus our immune system had a hard time with it. In a few years it will be just another virus that causes colds. Well unless some crazy mutation happens.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
. You actually believe medical facilities are not receiving incentives on how many people they vaccinate?
They get $40 a pop. It was $28 until March.
Doctors get kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies all the time for medicine that they push.....
Not for vaccines they don't. For other drugs, you betcha, but not for vaccines. For one thing, like I did already, most doctors aren't even administering covid vaccines at all, not much kickback wiggle room in nothing. But even regular vaccines there are no kickbacks.

Pharmaceutical companies make little or no money on vaccines. The entire pharmaceutical industry revenue in the US is a mind numbing $482 billion per year. They make $10 billion a year on just one hepatitis drug alone. Plenty left over for kickbacks.

By comparison, the total revenue possible per year if all childhood vaccines were given to every child born in the US from their birth until 18 years of age would be only $8 billion, which is equal to only 1.7% of pharma sales. And that's across 18 years. So, even vaccinating every child with every vaccine to prevent multiple illnesses across the country would bring in less revenue than just a single drug is capable of bringing in to treat a single infection in some people. There's no money in vaccines.

There is more revenue for the covid vaccine, but that's also because the taxpayers bankrolled the R&D. But then there's the Anti-Kickback statute which explicitly prohibits those administering the covid vaccine from obtaining incentives for giving the shots. The Office of Inspector General for HHS, who enforces the statute, keeps a close eye on things.

They did carve out an exception for incentives, but not for the ones giving the vaccine, it is for the ones getting the vaccine (bribing people to get it).
No.
So it wasn't necessary for them to wear a mask during their shift before covid despite being able to catch or spread diseases or other sickness...
There's a big difference between "being able to" and "very likely to." Masks are routinely worn in hospitals in situations where a contagion is likely to be spread, like when someone comes in with a staph infection, or during a pandemic.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
What specifally would you like him to do? You already said getting a vaccine in Florida is easy peasy.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I meant what was he going to do if he was in charge of the border.
Oh. I read the headline and your comment. The jist : that it's a deflection from dealing with his state's problems. As if he isn't dealing with it appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT