Death by DeSantis

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're an expert with the "So tell." Give me a quote where I said all that is needed to protect yourself from covid is a cloth or paper mask. You can't, because I never said it. I never implied it, never even hinted at it.

I see you did some research. :JC-hysterical:

Getting paid for services rendered is not a kickback. And, again, almost no doctors are administering covid vaccines. There are a few, I'm sure, but they can't even charge for an office visit for it.
Um actually it is..... It's creating a service to make money off of..... Whenever they push vaccinations on people they are getting money for that. It's not a service that is always existed and they are just utilizing.

Ps sorry I haven't responded sooner as it's been crazy the past week.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I never said you said that. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in your argument. You're saying respirators are needed for one thing but for a supposed so deadly airborne virus....a peice of paper or clothe is sufficient.
You did it again. I never said a piece of paper or cloth is sufficient. I didn't suggest it, or even hint it. I said, specifically, that an N95 mask is sufficient for the virus.

There are basically 9 different types of masks, each one with a different function and purpose. They are not at all designed for interchangeability.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Um actually it is..... It's creating a service to make money off of..... Whenever they push vaccinations on people they are getting money for that. It's not a service that is always existed and they are just utilizing.

Ps sorry I haven't responded sooner as it's been crazy the past week.
OK, you don't know the legal definition of kickback, especially the medical industry definition. According to your definition, an MRI is a kickback because it hasn't always existed.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here in Florida we are now at 127..3 cases per 100k, before this the highest we had been was 83.8 in January.

If we dont start taking this seriously we are going to be in a world of hurt.

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ask governor Cuomo that question will ya.
I see he finally gave up and quit, at least being a Democrat, he will admit he wasnt perfect, Republicans make a decision than act like they are not allowed to change their minds, dont want to be called a flip flopper.

Reactions: Ragman

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most die hard conservatives I know are for abortion because they think it saves them tax money, fewer welfare babies according to them.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Exactly how many conservatives do you even know? Because I will allow maybe a handful of them but definitely not the majority....
OK, you don't know the legal definition of kickback, especially the medical industry definition. According to your definition, an MRI is a kickback because it hasn't always existed.
Lol there's no legal definition to kickbacks.... Because it's not a legal term.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see he finally gave up and quit, at least being a Democrat, he will admit he wasnt perfect, Republicans make a decision than act like they are not allowed to change their minds, dont want to be called a flip flopper.
The dude literally had no more moves to make. How can you give credit to someone who's backed into a corner and faces certain removal? He didn't resign because it was the right thing to do or because he's admitting wrongdoing..... It's because his removal was certain and he knew if it went that way he would never be able to run for political office again.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here in Florida we are now at 127..3 cases per 100k, before this the highest we had been was 83.8 in January.

If we dont start taking this seriously we are going to be in a world of hurt.
You mean if we don't destroy people's lives with Democrats desire to totalitarian rule.....? Because that's what you're saying. You do understand that you are advocating for the destruction of the United States and the destruction of the United States Constitution right? You are aware that makes you a domestic enemy of this country....right?

• Haha

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
You did it again. I never said a piece of paper or cloth is sufficient. I didn't suggest it, or even hint it. I said, specifically, that an N95 mask is sufficient for the virus.

There are basically 9 different types of masks, each one with a different function and purpose. They are not at all designed for interchangeability.
But the majority of masks are not n95 masks!!!!! Even with an n95 Mass it doesn't do anything for airborne viruses..... It is absolutely interesting that you have all this supposed knowledge training and experience yet don't have the basic understanding of what a airborne virus does and what stops it.

It's like you can't admit that you're wrong so you're going to have to twist it anyway you can.... Because you don't want to face the facts.

I get it.. no one likes to be wrong. No one likes to be corrected. Even the most simple individual understands that airborne viruses are transported through the air..... With droplets that are invisible to the eye or even to the touch. You aren't dumb man.. so stop it acting like it. Lol

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You mean if we don't destroy people's lives with Democrats desire to totalitarian rule.....? Because that's what you're saying. You do understand that you are advocating for the destruction of the United States and the destruction of the United States Constitution right? You are aware that makes you a domestic enemy of this country....right?
Get real already!
Say.... Didn't Democrat governors take away people's paychecks and businesses by executive order? I don't want to hear a single thing out of your mouth about him taking away paychecks from people who are violating or attempting to violate people's personal rights.

1*kOCvL0kXxGG-e2UFhzrhfA.png

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Democrat leadership locked down states and citys and sent swat teams into churches to stop prayer service.....but did what they wanted to and could care less about their people.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The dude literally had no more moves to make. How can you give credit to someone who's backed into a corner and faces certain removal? He didn't resign because it was the right thing to do or because he's admitting wrongdoing..... It's because his removal was certain and he knew if it went that way he would never be able to run for political office again.
Cuomo's political career is over, and not even the mainstream media can cover for him any more. Not only will the sexual misconduct charges result in civil and criminal charges, but his disastrous decisions during the covid crisis last year that caused thousands of nursing home deaths in NY will most certainly land him in front of a Federal jury as well. Did someone mention Democrat governors taking away people's paychecks? How about one who took people's lives?

All of this would have come out in excruciating detail had he not resigned, and even that action may not save him from his day in court. The irony surrounding this clown is too thick to stir with a shovel, considering he was worshiped by the MSM, given an Emmy award and called the "Gold Standard" by none other than Joe Biden himself. For an egocentric showboat like Cuomo, the public humiliation is probably worse than prison. Hopefully he'll get both.

• Love
Reactions: Shotcallerj

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lol there's no legal definition to kickbacks.... Because it's not a legal term.
I see you did your normal research method on that, which is to look inside your own head.

Cornell Law Legal Dictionary

Then there's literally the "Anti-Kickback Statute [42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7b(b)]", which is specific to the medical field.

More on that and other fraud specific to the medical industry:
Office of Inspector General, Department of Health and Human Services
But the majority of masks are not n95 masks!!!!!
I never said they were.
Even with an n95 Mass it doesn't do anything for airborne viruses....
The CDC disagrees with you. Like totally. So does decades of research and real world testing.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman