Death by DeSantis

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see you did your normal research method on that, which is to look inside your own head.

Cornell Law Legal Dictionary

Then there's literally the "Anti-Kickback Statute [42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7b(b)]", which is specific to the medical field.

More on that and other fraud specific to the medical industry:
Office of Inspector General, Department of Health and Human Services

I never said they were.

The CDC disagrees with you. Like totally. So does decades of research and real world testing.
So I was wrong on that.. see how that works whatever I'm wrong about something I admit that I was wrong. I don't spin it and move the goal post or move on to another topic. I admit it. Lol

The CDC has become nothing more than an overreaching bureaucracy that has been wrong about covid from start. If that's really what you're going to go off then I don't think there's any need for any further conversation because you're already too brainwashed. Haha good luck to you sport. I hope someday you'll open your eyes.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cuomo's political career is over, and not even the mainstream media can cover for him any more. Not only will the sexual misconduct charges result in civil and criminal charges, but his disastrous decisions during the covid crisis last year that caused thousands of nursing home deaths in NY will most certainly land him in front of a Federal jury as well. Did someone mention Democrat governors taking away people's paychecks? How about one who took people's lives?

All of this would have come out in excruciating detail had he not resigned, and even that action may not save him from his day in court. The irony surrounding this clown is too thick to stir with a shovel, considering he was worshiped by the MSM, given an Emmy award and called the "Gold Standard" by none other than Joe Biden himself. For an egocentric showboat like Cuomo, the public humiliation is probably worse than prison. Hopefully he'll get both.
I certainly hope you're right but from what we've seen, politicians (especially with the letter D after their name) have a knack of getting away with things that everyone else wouldn't. I'm anxious to see if he's even going to face criminal charges.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Get real already!

1*kOCvL0kXxGG-e2UFhzrhfA.png
Oh I'm as real as it gets sweetheart. It's time we stop cuddling you guys and call out for what it is.

That's an adorable picture.. too bad there are millions of Americans that can attest to that fact. Democrats have shown exactly who they are..... Especially since they got what little power they have.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So I was wrong on that.. see how that works whatever I'm wrong about something I admit that I was wrong. I don't spin it and move the goal post or move on to another topic. I admit it. Lol
When I'm wrong I absolutely admit it. But I'm not wrong just because you say I am. I'm wrong when the facts say I'm wrong.
The CDC has become nothing more than an overreaching bureaucracy that has been wrong about covid from start. If that's really what you're going to go off then I don't think there's any need for any further conversation because you're already too brainwashed.
Despite what the CDC has become, and how badly they've been wrong about covid, the CDC's information on N95 masks on is hardly new. University of Tennessee professor Peter Tsai developed the N95 respirator in 1995 specifically for the airborne tuberculosis bacteria. The material uses both positive and negative electrostatic charges which are able to attract particles (such as dust, bacteria and viruses) and trap them by polarization before the particles can pass through the mask. The N95 masks have been used in the health care industry specifically to protect the wearer from both contracting and spreading airborne bacteria and viruses since 1995.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I'm wrong I absolutely admit it. But I'm not wrong just because you say I am. I'm wrong when the facts say I'm wrong.

Despite what the CDC has become, and how badly they've been wrong about covid, the CDC's information on N95 masks on is hardly new. University of Tennessee professor Peter Tsai developed the N95 respirator in 1995 specifically for the airborne tuberculosis bacteria. The material uses both positive and negative electrostatic charges which are able to attract particles (such as dust, bacteria and viruses) and trap them by polarization before the particles can pass through the mask. The N95 masks have been used in the health care industry specifically to protect the wearer from both contracting and spreading airborne bacteria and viruses since 1995.
Lol no....you don't. You definitely have made statements that have been proven untrue and you didn't acknowledge that you were wrong. You moved the goal post and in some cases deflected. One that comes to mind was your comment about the only ones dying from covid were the unvaccinated. Then you proceeded to argue with me about it despite posting proof that there are vaccinated individuals dying from covid everyday. Then it went from no one is dying who has been vaccinated to only a small amount of people are dying who have been vaccinated.

Let's set aside the debate about the n95 mask for a second. What percentage of Americans would you say have access to and regularly where n95 masks? From being out in public day to day, I'd maybe say 10% of the population that wear masks if I had to guess. Which if that is true then 90% of the population who wear masks are wearing paper or cloth masks. So the entire debate on whether the n95 mask is effective is absolutely moot. The fact remains that the vaccine is obviously not effective as they claimed it was because they're telling people to wear masks despite being vaccinated. If those masks arent n95(which again the only masks that stops a airborne virus is a respirator) then those masks are useless. I've said it numerous times and I'm going to say it again.. masks were all about making people feel comfortable to go out in public and it was seen by the government as a way to get people to conform and comply.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lol no....you don't. You definitely have made statements that have been proven untrue and you didn't acknowledge that you were wrong. You moved the goal post and in some cases deflected. One that comes to mind was your comment about the only ones dying from covid were the unvaccinated. Then you proceeded to argue with me about it despite posting proof that there are vaccinated individuals dying from covid everyday. Then it went from no one is dying who has been vaccinated to only a small amount of people are dying who have been vaccinated.
Look, for all practical purposes, the only people dying of covid are the unvaccinated. But you want to fixate on the pedantic, and focus on the extraordinarily small percentage of exceptions. It's a percentage so small as to be statistically zero. And even those in that small number have underlying medical conditions that make them particularly susceptible to covid.

Yes, you're right, some people have died after being vaccinated. But unless you have a serious covid cormorbidity it's a number not even worth taking into serious account. But that teeny tiny percentage, the classic exception to the rule, that's what you're fixated on. More power to ya.
Let's set aside the debate about the n95 mask for a second.
Is not a debate. It's an irrefutable fact. One that you got wrong, by the way.
What percentage of Americans would you say have access to and regularly where n95 masks?
That's a completely different subject. But overall, it's about 11 percent who work in Healthcare and have access to N95 masks.

I'm an exception to that, because I wear N95 masks almost exclusively, except in places I know I don't need one and then I might wear a surgical mask to play my part in Fauci Mask Theater so others don't freak out.

But as far as paper and cloth masks being useless, that's not accurate. They do reduce the spread and they reduce the viral load to the wearer. They aren't 100% effective at preventing the virus, true enough, but they're astonishingly more effective than not wearing a mask at all. To say otherwise is like saying a bilge pump is useless because it doesn't prevent water from getting in the boat.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here in Florida we are now at 127..3 cases per 100k, before this the highest we had been was 83.8 in January.

If we dont start taking this seriously we are going to be in a world of hurt.
I think somebody calculated something wrong because now the site shows 93.4 per 100k, still higher than anytime during the pandemic, but not crazy high like it showed the other day.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here in Florida we are now at 127..3 cases per 100k, before this the highest we had been was 83.8 in January.

If we dont start taking this seriously we are going to be in a world of hurt.
He is taking it seriously. A vaccine place on every corner basically.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
, for all practical purposes, the only people dying of covid are the unvaccinated. But you want to fixate on the pedantic, and focus on the extraordinarily small percentage of exceptions. It's a percentage so small as to be statistically zero. And even those in that small number have underlying medical conditions that make them particularly susceptible to covid.

Yes, you're right, some people have died after being vaccinated. But unless you have a serious covid cormorbidity it's a number not even worth taking into serious account. But that teeny tiny percentage, the classic exception to the rule, that's what you're fixated on. More power to ya.
No it's not for all practical purposes because there are numerous cases of fully vaccinated individuals and partly vaccinated individuals who have died from covid. You can't even dispute that because there's evidence to back that up which I have posted previously.

Considering we both agreed that 98% of individuals who get covid survive it..... That means 2% of people who don't were either vaccinated or not vaccinated. So yes.. the vaccine is not as effective as you're trying to make it out to be..... And yes if we're talking about a tiny percentage of the population who has been vaccinated and died from covid but we're not. We're talking about the 2% of Americans that die from covid......

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is not a debate. It's an irrefutable fact. One that you got wrong, by the way.
It is a debate because you admitted that you wouldn't clean up toxic waste or chemicals with a n95 mask.... So you can't claim that it's effective at stopping the spread or preventing someone from getting an airborne virus. Common Sense man....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He is taking it seriously. A vaccine place on every corner basically.
I will give him credit that the state has made it pretty easy to get the shot, but he needs to be more vocal in telling people if they want this to end, they need to get the shot.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's a completely different subject. But overall, it's about 11 percent who work in Healthcare and have access to N95 masks.

I'm an exception to that, because I wear N95 masks almost exclusively, except in places I know I don't need one and then I might wear a surgical mask to play my part in Fauci Mask Theater so others don't freak out.

But as far as paper and cloth masks being useless, that's not accurate. They do reduce the spread and they reduce the viral load to the wearer. They aren't 100% effective at preventing the virus, true enough, but they're astonishingly more effective than not wearing a mask at all. To say otherwise is like saying a bilge pump is useless because it doesn't prevent water from getting in the boat.
Wow that was a pretty good guess on my part then huh? So if only 11% of the population is wearing n95 masks... It would mean 89% of people who aren't wearing a 95 masks are wearing masks that are useless that do not stop the spread of covid or prevent them from getting it. So I rest my case.. masks that 89% of the population (who are wearing masks) are not effective at stopping or preventing covid so masked mandates or forcing people to wear masks is nothing more than the placebo effect. Meaning that it's making people feel comfortable to be out in public.

Which is why I will not be wearing a mask nor will I be getting vaccinated. And is why I will be informing other people up of it.

You know on a side note I travel a lot of places for work right now. I'd say maybe 10 out of 100 people are walking around with masks on that includes in grocery stores, gas stations, hardware stores, businesses, etc. So that actually gives me hope that people aren't falling for this crap anymore. Which I honestly think that contributes to your annoyance with people who refuse to get vaccinated and/or refused to wear masks.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will give him credit that the state has made it pretty easy to get the shot, but he needs to be more vocal in telling people if they want this to end, they need to get the shot.
Good old fashioned blackmail eh? Tell me.. if the vaccine is so effective..... Why are government officials having to force people or bribe people to get it?

Covid is never going to end.. it is the new flu. Give it up... Stop fear mongering, get back to your normal life and stop living in fear.

Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well you have two constituencies that are reluctant: Trump supporters who have made up their mind and minorities that aren't Trump supporters who have made up their mind. So very few would be swayed by what DeSantis says

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow that was a pretty good guess on my part then huh? So if only 11% of the population is wearing n95 masks... It would mean 89% of people who aren't wearing a 95 masks are wearing masks that are useless that do not stop the spread of covid or prevent them from getting it. So I rest my case.. masks that 89% of the population (who are wearing masks) are not effective at stopping or preventing covid so masked mandates or forcing people to wear masks is nothing more than the placebo effect. Meaning that it's making people feel comfortable to be out in public.

Which is why I will not be wearing a mask nor will I be getting vaccinated. And is why I will be informing other people up of it.

You know on a side note I travel a lot of places for work right now. I'd say maybe 10 out of 100 people are walking around with masks on that includes in grocery stores, gas stations, hardware stores, businesses, etc. So that actually gives me hope that people aren't falling for this crap anymore. Which I honestly think that contributes to your annoyance with people who refuse to get vaccinated and/or refused to wear masks.
You still dont get it, when I wear a cloth or paper mask in public, im not trying to protect me, its to protect everyone else from me. Its the same reason those surgical masks have been worn by surgeons, to protect the patient from the doctor.

When Turtle wears a N95 mask in public, he is protecting himself too along with everyone else (as long as its not one with an exhaust valve).

Since you have had an actual infection, you do have some immunity, but unless you get it again (or get the vaccine) that immunity will wane.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good old fashioned blackmail eh? Tell me.. if the vaccine is so effective..... Why are government officials having to force people or bribe people to get it?

Covid is never going to end.. it is the new flu. Give it up... Stop fear mongering, get back to your normal life and stop living in fear.
We all want things to get back to normal, is that such a bad thing?

Yes, its not going to end, its going to move from being a pandemic, to endemic but after out bodies have seen it a few times, its not going to cause any more issues than a typical cold.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Here is something else that he did, nothing to do with covid, but if you follow the money, he was paid well to veto this. This bill was passed by almost unanimous numbers in both the Florida house and senate. I have full coverage on 2 vehicles and the PIP part is a quarter of the total bill, and would be more if I didnt decline a couple of the options.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Which I honestly think that contributes to your annoyance with people who refuse to get vaccinated and/or refused to wear masks.
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care what other people do before you can comprehend it? I'm not the least bit annoyed as to whether someone does or does not get vaccinated or wears a mask. How many times do I have to tell you before you can understand that whether to wear a mask or get the vaccine is a risk/reward evaluation that each person must make for themselves

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow, I just found out someone I work with who I thought was on vacation is actually in the ICU with covid. We had 2 people who tested positive and the other one is home but has no symptoms.