Death by DeSantis

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Did you know that some Trump appointed judges are actually picked by Dems? It’s the way they allowed judges to get confirmed. For every 2 judges that were picked by Republicans, the Democrats could pick one of their own, all under the auspices of calling them “Trump appointed judges.”
Bet you didn’t know that.
I asked ChatGPT this: "Was there ever a time when for every 2 judges that were picked by Republicans, the Democrats could pick one of their own?"

ChatGPT replied: "There has never been a formal arrangement or agreement between Democrats and Republicans to confirm judges on a specific ratio, such as one Democrat for every two Republicans, or vice versa."

So, unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, stronger than the opinion of a TV host who may be leading you down a primrose path, I reject as false your claim that there are Democratic judges that can be accurately described as Trump-appointed judges.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I asked ChatGPT this: "Was there ever a time when for every 2 judges that were picked by Republicans, the Democrats could pick one of their own?"

ChatGPT replied: "There has never been a formal arrangement or agreement between Democrats and Republicans to confirm judges on a specific ratio, such as one Democrat for every two Republicans, or vice versa."

So, unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, stronger than the opinion of a TV host who may be leading you down a primrose path, I reject as false your claim that there are Democratic judges that can be accurately described as Trump-appointed judges.
A tv and radio host that worked at the DOJ. He would know more than some who rely on some chat bot.

Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
A tv and radio host that worked at the DOJ. He would know more than some who rely on some chat bot.
That too is false. If you have not yet investigated ChatGPT, I encourage you to do so. This artificial intelligence app is rapidly changing how people do their research and work in all domains of life. That's not because ChatGPT "knows" little. It's because ChatGPT's capabilities are nothing short of astonishing.

In my work as a gym owner, I am encouraging my staff to incorporate ChatGPT into everything they think and do on the job. When I checked about ChatGPT use by my fellow gym owners nationwide in our franchise's private online community, I found a robust ChatGPT conversation already in progress. We're all blown away by the "knowledge" ChatGPT has, and by the wonderful enhancements it brings to staff productivity.

ChatGPT is the real deal. It will soon be as commonly used as smart phones, and will be used by everyone on their phones. This is going to change everything. Ignore it if you wish, but you do so at your peril.

Six small examples:

1. Today, I was using a Microsoft Office product and ran into a snag because I did not remember how to use a certain feature. My prior practice would be to look at the help literature or do a Google search and explore those links for the answer to my question. That would typically take 15 minutes to sort through it all to find what I needed. When I turned to ChatGPT, I had my answer, and the right answer, in 15 seconds.

2. Part of our gym manager's job is to sell gym memberships. As with any sales activity, objections are frequently encountered (time, money, injury, emotional issues, etc.) and it is the salesperson's job to help people overcome them. Our enterprising manager asked ChatGPT to pretend it was a prospect asking about a gym membership. After a very realistic role-play round, in which the manager succeeded in closing the sale, he asked ChatGPT how he did and how he could improve. There too, ChatGPT amazed us by providing spot-on answers. I pay a company now to provide role-play sales training to our staff. Maybe I can save that money because ChatGPT is that good and it's free.

3. I recently sold a used vending machine we wanted to get rid of. I asked ChatGPT to write me a sales agreement that made the sale final and sold as is. I added the serial number and purchase price. In just a few seconds, I had as fine a sales agreement as any attorney could produce, only ChatGPT does it free!

4. I have written a section of our policy manual that is too long. I'll soon ask ChatGPT to shorten it by half but keep the essential content. ChatGPT will do that in about one minute or less, saving me the hour or two or more it would take me to do the same.

5. At our weekly staff meeting, I had our personal fitness trainers ask ChatGPT questions and try to trip it up. They were blown away by the quality responses Chat GPT gave. Give us a workout plan for (person's details) who want's to build strength. Right answer. Give us an exercise alternative for someone who has a pelvic tilt. Right answer. How do you prime a client's chest? Right answer. Give us a nutrition plan for (person's details). Right answer. But she does not like eggs and is gluten-free. Instant revised plan provided to suit this client.

6. I can ask ChatGPT anything you can ask Levin. The difference is, ChatGPT will not answer with a partisan spin or agenda, and the answer will be correct every time. Another difference is the answer will likely come faster than the time you took to ask the question.

Mock ChatGPT if you wish. Again, you do so at your peril. ChatGPT users will rapidly leave you behind. ChatGPT is going t change everything.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Unlike a lot of lazy americans, they actually work, they dont get paid much, but they do work for a living. If the cities are paying for hotel rooms when they get here, its not for long, after they find work, they are good at finding a place to live. Usually they have to settle for unusual housing like multiple families in one small apartment, but that is what they do.
Sorry but the illegal aliens in new York city were bums that protested being kicked out of hotels after trashing the rooms.

Reactions: Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unlike a lot of lazy americans, they actually work, they dont get paid much, but they do work for a living. If the cities are paying for hotel rooms when they get here, its not for long, after they find work, they are good at finding a place to live. Usually they have to settle for unusual housing like multiple families in one small apartment, but that is what they do.
There's no way to prove this assertion. Actually, nobody knows what they do once they melt into our various cities. Some may find low skill jobs, but the fact remains that they are criminals who have entered the country illegally, and they'll cost American taxpayers approximately $200 Billion dollars in 2023. The damage they do to our economy, our legal system and our culture is incalculable.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Many of them may work hard, but that is not the issue. Why are a lot of Americans condoned to be lazy and why can’t these illegal aliens work hard in their own country?

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That too is false. If you have not yet investigated ChatGPT, I encourage you to do so. This artificial intelligence app is rapidly changing how people do their research and work in all domains of life. That's not because ChatGPT "knows" little. It's because ChatGPT's capabilities are nothing short of astonishing.

In my work as a gym owner, I am encouraging my staff to incorporate ChatGPT into everything they think and do on the job. When I checked about ChatGPT use by my fellow gym owners nationwide in our franchise's private online community, I found a robust ChatGPT conversation already in progress. We're all blown away by the "knowledge" ChatGPT has, and by the wonderful enhancements it brings to staff productivity.

ChatGPT is the real deal. It will soon be as commonly used as smart phones, and will be used by everyone on their phones. This is going to change everything. Ignore it if you wish, but you do so at your peril.

Six small examples:

1. Today, I was using a Microsoft Office product and ran into a snag because I did not remember how to use a certain feature. My prior practice would be to look at the help literature or do a Google search and explore those links for the answer to my question. That would typically take 15 minutes to sort through it all to find what I needed. When I turned to ChatGPT, I had my answer, and the right answer, in 15 seconds.

2. Part of our gym manager's job is to sell gym memberships. As with any sales activity, objections are frequently encountered (time, money, injury, emotional issues, etc.) and it is the salesperson's job to help people overcome them. Our enterprising manager asked ChatGPT to pretend it was a prospect asking about a gym membership. After a very realistic role-play round, in which the manager succeeded in closing the sale, he asked ChatGPT how he did and how he could improve. There too, ChatGPT amazed us by providing spot-on answers. I pay a company now to provide role-play sales training to our staff. Maybe I can save that money because ChatGPT is that good and it's free.

3. I recently sold a used vending machine we wanted to get rid of. I asked ChatGPT to write me a sales agreement that made the sale final and sold as is. I added the serial number and purchase price. In just a few seconds, I had as fine a sales agreement as any attorney could produce, only ChatGPT does it free!

4. I have written a section of our policy manual that is too long. I'll soon ask ChatGPT to shorten it by half but keep the essential content. ChatGPT will do that in about one minute or less, saving me the hour or two or more it would take me to do the same.

5. At our weekly staff meeting, I had our personal fitness trainers ask ChatGPT questions and try to trip it up. They were blown away by the quality responses Chat GPT gave. Give us a workout plan for (person's details) who want's to build strength. Right answer. Give us an exercise alternative for someone who has a pelvic tilt. Right answer. How do you prime a client's chest? Right answer. Give us a nutrition plan for (person's details). Right answer. But she does not like eggs and is gluten-free. Instant revised plan provided to suit this client.

6. I can ask ChatGPT anything you can ask Levin. The difference is, ChatGPT will not answer with a partisan spin or agenda, and the answer will be correct every time. Another difference is the answer will likely come faster than the time you took to ask the question.

Mock ChatGPT if you wish. Again, you do so at your peril. ChatGPT users will rapidly leave you behind. ChatGPT is going t change everything.
Although this tangent has nothing to do with DeSantis, it's a fascinating subject for a separate thread. That said, here's an interesting article that points out the pros and cons of AI and its future.

"It's easy for ChatGPT to make stuff up. If you ask ChatGPT something niche it hasn't seen before, it will hallucinate facts in fluent and argumentative Language...
And the problem is that it does this so fluently. It can give you garbage, but in such fluent, coherent language that—if you aren't an expert in that domain—you might believe what it is saying is true."

ATeam

Retired Expediter

800,000 illegals in this state, if even half decide to leave, its going to be bad.
If this law is enforced, it will directly and negatively impact our business. We are planning to remodel our facility in the near future. It's never been easy to find fully staffed contractors for jobs like this. It may get even harder if the law is enforced.

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump's Crib-Kill Efforts Continue

Trump is clearly working hard to kill the DeSantis campaign in its crib. Here in Florida, I saw another harsh Anti-DeSantis ad on TV this morning. It's no accident that Trump is holding a rally in Iowa the same day De'Santis is in the state. Trump will not yield the Iowa spotlight to DeSantis. He's there to suck up the media oxygen and keep DeSantis from igniting.

EDIT: DeSantis caught a break. The Trump rally was canceled and Trump stayed out of the state due to a tornado watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Good. Drive those wages up so U.S. citizens will be more willing to do them.
That can be done. How much more are you willing to pay for your food to help make this happen? How much do wages and benefits need to increase to get US citizens doing backbreaking work in the hot Florida sun and fields?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That can be done. How much more are you willing to pay for your food to help make this happen? How much do wages and benefits need to increase to get US citizens doing backbreaking work in the hot Florida sun and fields?
People would pay more. Americans already do “backbreaking” work in the very hot sun. We just need more of them to do so at a higher wage.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The problem is that companies are going to do whatever they can to maximize profits and screwing over the workforce is the easiest thing to do.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The judge that Disney shopped for recused himself.
View attachment 22516View attachment 22517

Going to have a hard time finding a judge here in Florida who does not have some kind of ties to Disney.