Dancing with Stars, which one is a Female?

zack100

Active Expediter
Tough question to answer :confused:

In the upper " sort of male" photo we now have Chaz Bono ...... originally a female given the name of Chastity at birth. It now appears the pediatrician, Sonny and Cher were mistaken. :confused:

In the lower pic - well that's Nancy Grace....... she appears female. It's up in the air cause back when she was a practicing lawyer she was known to have a pair of kahuna's big enough to fill a pickle barrel. Now she's a TV legal commentator and things haven't changed. :eek:

The above brings on another question - wonder if Obama is male or female ?????

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I don't date nore hang out with woman that can beat me up, And she looks like she could kill. Whats the name of that song?? Titanic something or other.:eek:

One miss-step and your blinded for life.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!! Why should I care? I don't watch the show, I don't know ANY of them and I never will. A non-issue. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
try this. if you could dance with a star-who would you're pick be and why.;)

Why would I want to "dance with a star"? I know of NO female star that I would care to even meet, let alone dance with. I would not even consider dancing with a male star.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Jennifer Aniston, because, you know, she's Jennifer Aniston.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Has Jennifer Aniston been on the show?

Well ... outside of her appearing, if she ever did or will, where are the "stars" who are supposed to be there?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Has Jennifer Aniston been on the show?
No. But the question was, "if you could dance with a star," not necessarily a Dancing with the Stars star. The first star that came to mind was Jennifer Aniston. The second was Barnard's Star. I went with the first one.

Well ... outside of her appearing, if she ever did or will, where are the "stars" who are supposed to be there?
At this time of night, probably Del Taco.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
Yep she would be my pick also

JenniferAnistonDressesSkirtsOneShoulderKOCA2z-sJ0Cl.jpg

If only:eek:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Barbara Eden, Maureen O'Hara, maybe one or two others who have class and dignity and would presumably be an incredible conversation waiting to happen.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, Anniston would get my vote (... nothing like short cut fingernails and a little black polish to communicate the "freak" aspect ....)

The two lovely young misses below would also get two thumbs up from me as well ..... I'm not sure exactly what feature they're starring in ...... but it definitely looks promising ......

whynot-727807.jpg

Go Seminoles !​

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Yeah, Anniston would get my vote (... nothing like short cut fingernails and a little black polish to communicate the "freak" aspect ....)

The two lovely young misses below would also get two thumbs up from me as well ..... I'm not sure exactly what feature they're starring in ...... but it definitely looks promising ......

whynot-727807.jpg

Go Seminoles !​

The above pic is just a computer drawing of something that does not exist, would someone send me that computer so I can give it more thought.lol