Dallas, TX

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Heading for Dallas. Parking at the Flying J in the AM. Any EO's going to be there?

Better to say job well done THAN say well said.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
There should be plenty of prostitutes, panhandlers and drug dealers to entertain you.

malthom

Rookie Expediter
That sounds like a lot of entertainment. Lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If you are an adrenaline junkie just go skydiving or bungee jumping, no need to stay at a Dallas truck stop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Going to Dent. Is there a better place to go? Where would that be?

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
If you are going to Denton, TX there is a T/A right near there. There is also a Pilot about 30 miles towards Fort Worth. Much safer and cleaner than the J in Dallas.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Heading for Dallas. Parking at the Flying J in the AM. Any EO's going to be there?

I believe the J in Dallas is where I got to witness a 300 lb man change clothes in the parking lot...ewww, the horror!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
If you are going to Denton, TX there is a T/A right near there. There is also a Pilot about 30 miles towards Fort Worth. Much safer and cleaner than the J in Dallas.

Yep! Pilot out toward Texas Motor Speedway is actually pretty decent!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you are an adrenaline junkie just go skydiving or bungee jumping, no need to stay at a Dallas truck stop.
I would think that if you are an adrenaline junkie, the Dallas Flying J would be far superior to skydiving or bungee jumping.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I believe the J in Dallas is where I got to witness a 300 lb man change clothes in the parking lot...ewww, the horror!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was watching.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

malthom

Rookie Expediter
jjoerger. The TA was next door to my delivery point. Didn't even have to look for it. Thanks

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yep! Pilot out toward Texas Motor Speedway is actually pretty decent!

You've never tried to sleep [in the front lot] when the race is over, and all the young race fans show up in their own fastmobiles - the party goes on for quite awhile.
On the plus side, there's a wonderful Mexican restaurant [Mercado Juarez] at exit 53 on 35W, with room for S/T parking. The carnitas are excellent.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya know, My wife and I have been doing this business for over 4 years now and have been waked or bothered by prostitutes 3 times. We like to stay at the J in dallas on IH 20.. find it to be as good as most and plenty better than others. They also have Shorepower service which saves us money, even over an APU. I also think that if you find a 300lb man changing his clothes you should probably avert your eyes and not watch... just saying. He obviously managed to pay no attention to you watching him, maybe you should have asked him what his secret is that he has such ability..